• This topic has 12 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve been a member for a few weeks but just now getting here. My name is Chris and I’m looking forward to meeting some people with similar hobbies and interests. I have been Crossdressing for at least 25 years and most of my life has been spent in the closet but I am open with people about everything now.

Anonymous

Hi Chris,

Welcome to a wonderful place! CDH has changed my life! It is nice to meet you.

Kay

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chris   welcome    need to hid and be alone no more. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful  place to get the help , support and make wonderful friendships.  Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Wow girl you are so beautiful. Welcome to CDH I’m sure you will find a lot of info and a place to speak free with other girls . I think since you are coming out to few people (hopefully to you fiancé too).That give you a lot of freedom and free worries also a lot support. Be good.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Chris and welcome!  Congratulations on your new ” outer ” attitude, such a wonderful feeling being able to share who you are with others, isn’t it?  Sharing is exactly what CDH is all about too, and I’m sure you will find this site and the great ladies here to be your new happy place.  Glad you’re here!

Stevie

Welcome Chris!

Anonymous

Hiya Chris,

There’s a great bunch here, wonderful, friendly, and so supportive. Hope you have a great time here.

Jessica.

Anonymous

Welcome Chris! Enjoy your time on CDH and I look forward to chatting with you

Hi Chris,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome, Chris.

Hi, Chris, and welcome! I applaud your attitude!

Hi, hello Chris, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Chris welcome to the site, lovely to meet you. Lol Amanda X

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?