Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m new here.  been encouraged to introduce myself.

I spent a lot of my childhood in a 2br apt in NYC .  Shared a room with my sister, 2 years older than me.  Got pretty jealous in teen years with all the panties, bras, make-up she was getting into and seeing her dress up.  used to put it on when she wasn’t around.

Got into  dressing when I went clubbing and partying in my 20’s, thought I’d out grow it eventually… but here I am pushing 40… and never been able to put away my alter ego entirely.

Chrissy

Hi Chrissy,

Welcome to CDH!  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

My mother bless her heart would put on her stockings as i watched. Later when left alone omg haven’t stopped pushing 70

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chrissy

Many here have wonder what this is and what it all means . Feelings from past seam to always return much later in life and  for some it’s always been there. I don’t think we ever grow out of it ever. From my late teens when I first started until life decided it just couldn’t be. I’ve learned much here from many others as they post their questions and answers in our forums. browsing through our site and chatting with our ladies first hand and  their tips to better understand how to be  that  lady you envision of becoming . We are a help and support site for all who passes and  needs help in being who they feel deep inside. Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Confirms my path, given asking why!!! Roxie.

Ships passing in the night we hear the sounds like stars twinkling making beautiful sounds like a foghorn…

Anonymous

So True! Roxie.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hello Chrissy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Nice to meet you Chrissy. I’m new here too

Hi Chrissy, I’m happy you are here and took a moment to say hello.

Hope this place is of benefit to you.

Welcome Chrissy!

Anonymous

Hi Chrissy, I am new as well. Welcome

Holly

Anonymous

Hey would you be my friend? Im in my 20s and would like some advise from someone who started off the same way.

Hi Chrissy,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Welcome Chrissy!!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?