Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Or, I’d like to be. I’m relatively new and want to learn as much as I can. For years I hated my body because I always felt so girly and wanted to look more tough and masculine. But as I got a little older it completely flopped and I learned to embrace my inner woman. I really enjoy dressing up and would like to learn more about it and learn to be more feminine in general. I would love to meet girls that are more experienced (or not) to share tips and pics and stuff

Anonymous

Glad to hear about you Christi and embracing your feminine side..You will meet a lot of wonderful people here to chat and talk with..

Feel free to  message me anytime if you want to share experiances  and talk about anything…

Hugs

Jenni

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Christi,

Welcome, I am new here too, it is a really friendly place.  I am happy to chat anytime and share experiences and advice, please feel free to get in touch.

Tara.

Anonymous

Welcome to the group Christi! 🌺🌸

Anonymous

Wow I didn’t realize how far down I could scroll. Thank you!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Christi… Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Hi Christi, and welcome to CDH!!!
      Really nice meeting you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Christi

Welcome to the forum, you will really enjoy yourself on here and meet some lovely ladies.

Samantha x

Hi Christi, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Thank heavens you finally decided to embrace your feminine persona. If the profile picture you posted is actually you, then I would say your feminine persona can present itself to the outside world any time you want to without drawing any negative attention whatsoever. Since you consider yourself relatively new in your crossdressing journey, you have made a wonderful decision in joining CDH. Here you will find members who are at all stages of their crossdressing journey and in all different ages. Most importantly you will find acceptance, support and help with all kinds of crossdressing matters. You might even find a crossdressing friend or two near you in Pennsylvania! So stay active on the site and interact with some of our fabulous members. Pretty soon you will feel right at home here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Just saw this. Thank you for what you said. I am very excited to explore the threads and hear what others have to say.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Christi welcome to CDH  we are all friendly here, it would be nice to chat sometime.

I am Sarah from UK xx

Hi Christi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Christi Welcome to CDH all the girls here are friendly and very supportive

Hugs

Donna

Hi Christi nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here and decided to join us so get settled in relax and enjoy your self .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here .. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories and asking questions about there travels down there girly femme path in life so when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies .. Then your turn please give us a story or two about the life and times of Kristi as she travels down her path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world here to build lasting friendships with,, As all here we will support you and accept you as you step into your new home ..So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank you. I’ve only been here one day and it’s already helped me feel more comfortable about myself. To not feel all alone makes a huge difference.

Welcome Christi!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?