• This topic has 14 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I hope everyone is having a good day.

I have turned dressing into full time fun. It takes a lot of courage; however, I’m learning to explore out in public. It has taken a long to to get to this point and learning there is nothing shameful nor wrong has been a hard lesson to learn; however, a healthy one.

I started out like most and kept it a secret and hidden in shame for years. It is very scarry at times, so I except myself as being Fem and push on.

It will be very nice to get to know and chat with diverse open minded people. I’m looking forward to sharing a few adventures with you all.

Hi Christine,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! So much to see here, and so many wonderful ladies to meet from all around the world.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Christine, welcome to CDH! Without doubt the happiest friendliest place on the whole internetz. I hope you find this place as helpful and welcoming as I have. Dm me anytime!

Seren ⭐️🔥

Anonymous

Hi Christine:

Welcome to CDH! Nice to meet you. It’s awesome that you live 24 hr as a woman! Look forward to reading some of your adventures!

Kay

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to our happy family Christine.  It is wonderful that you can Express yourself as you want to!  I hope to be able to chat with you soon.

Stevie

Hi Christine. Welcome welcome. Love to read about your adventures too. Share often. This is a wonderful and welcoming place.

Hugs

Diane

Welcome Christine!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Christine

welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Christine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Christine,

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs Paula XX

Laurel
      Lady

Welcome Christine, glad you are here!

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Christine,

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.  You have come to the right place.  We are a community filled with friendly and helpful ladies at all levels of cross dressing.   Make yourself at home!

Hi Christine, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! I see you are from Washington. Why we are practically neighbors! We are only a continent apart! I am down in Florida and have a weird sense of humor hence the “practically neighbors” comment! I am always glad to welcome another sister who has left all the negative feelings of guilt and shame behind and decided to embrace her femininity without reservation! I think you will enjoy being a CDH member. The site has many ways for us to interact with each other so I hope you will stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hello Christine, welcome to CDH…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?