Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      1. Hi I’m Christy I just became a member on October 4th. I’m looking for friends to go out with. I like to travel and will be in Orlando October 17th and 18th. If there is anyone who wants to meet and go out for dinner and see the town let me know. I will be in my car so we can go around town in style. Also I will be in Vegas November 29 through December 4 if anyone wants to go or meet me there I will be in town for the Autodesk conference and my room is all paid for so we have a place to stay. I want to come out to my friends at the conference the last night and need some moral support as well as a friend to hang out with..
      Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Wow Christy,
      Brave lady. Coming out to friends at such an event.
      I wish you success and hope that you get the reactions you hope for.
      I’m sincerely interested to hear how it goes for you.
      Hugs,
      Maxine

Maxine,

I will keep you updated and I will make sure I get lots of pictures.

Hugs,

Christy

Christy,

That is so awesome!!!  I’d drive to Vegas to be there for yiu.  I would feel very safe about dressing 24/7 there.  Oh how fun!!

Wish I actually could pull it off.  I hope your coming out is a success, wildly so!

Dani

Danielle,
        You are more than welcome to join me if you are available.  That week the conference I’m going too is the Autodesk University http://www.au.autodesk.com. It is always a fun time and this time it will be fun and challenging.
        Hugs,
        Christy
      Catherine
      Lady

Hi Christy welcome with us

Catherine

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for the welcome. Are you going to be at AU as well? It would be fun to find like minded people at the conference. It would make it easier to show up dressed. Anyway thanks again for the welcome.

Hugs,
        Christy

Hi Christy I live about three hours from las vegas I would love to be able to meet you up there.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?