Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Its still seems kind of sureal for me to say that. Im from a rual area in ohio that is very religious and conservitive so ive had to hide who i am my whole life. Im still hiding who i really am from those close to me like my wife. It led to a very lonely existance. I feel like half a person whenever i am around people and cant be myself. So basicly im here trying to find some friends that i can be me around and not be terrified of the outcome and maybe build some sort of support system to help find the courage i guess to be upfront and stop hiding. So thanks again for reading.

Claire♡

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Claire  welcome …no need to hid and be alone no more. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful  place to get the help ,  support and make wonderful friendships.  Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hello Claire,

welcome to CDH. I am fairly new to this site, but just in the short time I’ve been here, I have learned a lot.  I am sure you will enjoy the warm company and all the inspirational stories of all the ladies on this great site!

hugs

Candice

Hi Claire,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  This is a wonderful place to get friendship and support. I look forward to chatting with you at some point.

Jessica x

Welcome Claire, this is the site for you, I am fairly new myself. The girls here will help you and make friends. They have helped me find my desire.

Claire welcome to CDH, while i am basically a newbie here as well i think you will find there is much support here to be found and it may be a nice place to be yourself.  Enjoy and be happy!

hugs,

suzette

Hi Clair, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. You have come to a place where you will be accepted for who you are. This site is designed to help and support crossdressing people. It’s membership is filled with lots of wonderful, understanding and compassionate people. From your introduction post it appears that you are are in need of exactly that. So stay active on the site and interact with some of our terrific members. Make some friends and find peace and acceptance here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Rita Mcintyre
      Duchess

hi Claire, I’m Rita and basically new to the site. I love it, everyone is so friendly and helpful. I have made friends I can privately chat with about things I would never talk to anyone about. Especially show my pictures to. its great and helps with my confidence. I hope one day to meet and socialize. maybe go to one of the parties they have. maybe.. I’m getting there.  check out my profile and if you think we have anything in common or to chat friend me.

Good luck Rita

Hi Claire,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Claire.

Welcome Claire!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Claire! Love that name. You will find all that you are looking for and more here just by becoming involved and asking questions. There is always someone who can help. Have fun exploring!

Emily

Hello Claire, what a beautiful name. I’m Ragina. I’m new here too, but not to dressing. I’ve dressed most of my life and absolutely love being who I’m supposed to be. Enjoy this wonderful site and all the great people here.

love, Ragina

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?