• Author

Any Trans girls nearby to assist me in my journey to become a woman

Anonymous

I’m not near you Connie but welcome to the group! 🌷🎀🌸

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Candy welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Connie, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. I don’t know how many crossdressing friends you can find near you on this site (although we do have a – find friends- feature available. However, don’t underestimate your ability to find others on this site who can help you become the feminine person you obviously want to be. Not only do we have members who are accepting, supportive and friendly, but articles, forums, chat rooms that can help you immensely. So stay active on the site, and see how many wonderful members put a welcoming post on this page just for you. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Connie! Welcome to CDH!

Anonymous

Not nearby but still local – only 1400km to the north!!
      Love to share…
      Roxie.

Hi Candy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Candy from Cape Town…

Welcome to CDH… the safe home for all things to do with CDing and Transformation. I stress the ‘safe’ home as this site is so well curated by responsible girls!
      Ask away, respond to the forums, make friends… here, we are all on a personal journey but we all intersect at various times. So your experiences, while different from mine, are equally valuable to all of us. For example, I live in NZ so our experiences may be similar but we are all different.
      Again, welcome and please participate fully…

Polly 💋💋💋

Thanks, Polly. I already feel welcome. It is so nice to meet you all and I hope to stay in touch

Welcome Connie!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Connie,

Welcome, I have been to Cape Town a few times, a beautiful place. Not due to go back yet, happy to support from a distance.

Tara.

Hi Connie

Welcome to CDH. Brilliant here friendly informative. Questions answered to many subjects. Chat anytime.

Hugs Charlotte

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?