• This topic has 15 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Dani. I’m a 26 year old straight white male. I started crossdressing recently, started with just tights during sex with my fiancee. Then I got a pair of high heels to wear, now I’m wearing that, a skirt and a bra under my t-shirt. Tonight I also put on my fiancee’s lipstick. She loves that I’m crossdressing, she finds it insanely hot. After putting on lipstick tonight I think it’s gonna keep going further and further.

My crossdresser name is Dani, short for Danielle

Hello Dani Welcome to CDH..
      This is a Safe Place..
      To Be Your.. True Self..
      Jessica 💕

Welcome Dani. You are indeed blessed to have a SO so supportive.

Welcome to CDH and enjoy the hospitality.

Anonymous

As you can see from replies, you’re so very lucky to have a supportive SO.

Make the most of it!

Connie

xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dani . welcome to cdh. This is such a beautiful place to where we all here  enjoy the passions we love. And to enjoy these feelings with someone close to you is so important.  I too embrace that as my wife has supported and help me in so many ways. Being here with the encouragement I’ve received from many of theses remarkable ladies also help to understand ,to offer advice which has given me true understanding and the confidence to feel good about my self. Looking for friends, many here and looking to meet. Share a story or two and chat about anything thats inportant to you. Very happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here. Enjoy your journey.

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Danielle

Welcome to CDH

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Dani

It’s so wonderful that you have a girlfriend that encourages and supports you. This is a wonderful place to explore your femininity

Anonymous

Welcome Dani to CDH, Your story sounds almost like mine! It is amazing to have a supportive person when we are crossdressing. I started off with underwear and now I wear lingerie to dresses all day at home.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Dani.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Dani and welcome. this is a brilliant site full of heaps of helpful information as well as so many lovely ladies. Im sure you’ll love it here.

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Dani, enjoy the ride, GF! Hang on to your fiancee – she’s a keeper!!

Hugs,

Brielle

Hi Dani,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Dani nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. AS a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As for having such a supportive SO at home with you is a super wonderful thing as a gem she is in our world  as myself my wife is very supportive also .. There is such a wealth of knowledge here to tap into just ask many answers will come your way..  Please join in to the forums and posts and read many when comfortable with us give us a story or two about the life and times of Dani as she travels down her girly path in life .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Dani, you are really lucky to have a supportive SO. Hope that my wife also lets me to dress 👗 around her. Welcome here

OMG, Dani you probably don’t realize yet hope lucky, blessed actually, you are. To have your fiancé think your CD is 🔥🔥🔥🔥 is simply AWESOME. I am so happy for both you and her!!! Wow, you both will have so much fun and adventures to look forward to.
      Btw, welcome!
      Hugs,
      Jules
      🥰🌈👩

Anonymous

Hi Dani.  It’s great to meet you.  Glad your fiancée is supportive.

Much love,

Raquel

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?