• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, I’m Danielle. I am an older CD kind of a larger gurl. I have dressed nearly all my life (off and on). Not passable, never really had my own wardrobe. Probably didn’t really realize I was CD. Very new to chats/forums/social interactions. I’m learning who I am and what it might mean but I still basically don’t know much of anything. <grin>

I’ve been active on Literotica (reading) for years and years but in chat only recently.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Danielle,  Many here have wonder what this is and what it all means . Feelings from the  past  and present seams to always return much later in life and for some it’s always been there. Here learn much from many others as they post their questions and answers in our forums. Help is here so browse through our site and chat with our ladies first hand and many love sharing their advice and tips to better understand how to be that lady you envision of becoming . We are a help and support site for all who passes and needs help in being who they feel deep inside. Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

Stephanie, thank you immensely. You have so neatly and precisely summed it up. “Feelings from the past and present…” – yes, everyday. Undeniable and as another CD friend has intimated, we didn’t ask for this – it is who we are.

Thank you.

Danielle

Anonymous

Welcome Danielle,

Lisa

🙂

Welcome Danielle!

Hi Danielle, thankyou for joining us here at CDH, you are most welcome 🙂 . Please take some time to have a good look around the site at your own pace! I hope you enjoy yourself and make plenty of new friends. Take care!

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH girlfriend I love this site and understand yourself more after getting in all these beautiful woman Jasmine

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?