Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Deanna here,
      I am a true blonde and am struggling my way navigating this site but in a little time I will know my way thru the halls and will be able to get to all my classes on time.
      From what I have seen so far this seems to be a very friendly and helpful place to be I am glad to be here.
      A CD all my life and in the closet at that, just recently due to the help of the internet have started to get away from time to time.
      Very discreet, extremely SHY, and very afraid.
      With that said I at this point will not travel dressed alone, will not do anything near home, and I hope to find friends to do things with so I can get out more.
      I have many curiosities to explore as Deanna.
      As I get more comfortable here I may tell more, Until then

Hi I’m Deannaaa
      Nice to meet you.

Hi Deanna,
      A very warm welcome to CDH!
      So nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Welcome Deanna,

You’ve landed at a friendly, safe and supportive site. Take as long as you like to have a good look around, and to settle down. Join in just as soon as you feel comfortable.

Marti xxx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Deanna welcome to cdh. Nice to meet you too!   Your hopes have come true, you are among friends here.  Take your time to get comfortable and relaxed with us, the gals here  make that very easy.  Any questions or concerns, never hesitate to ask hon.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Stevie

Kinzie
      Lady

welcome take your time

Welcome to the site Deanna. Hope the new girl feel welcome, this is from a relatively new girl herself

Anonymous

Yes, take your time. Hang around the site, dive into the back catalogue of forums. Browse the photos. A lot of us are in the same boat as you – shy, closeted, nervous. Maybe a lttle scared. Don’t worry, you won’t find any trolls here. Nothing but good intentions.

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Welcome Deanna Jean, you may be shy for the time being, but pleased be warned- we girls will help you grow in confidence and spirit. We will uphold you when in pain. We will celebrate every success you achieve. Oh and will will send an invoice- for friendship.😄
      Don’t blame me- you joined us !😂😂😂😂

WELCOME,

Anya ( a little girl with big hugs)

Anonymous

Hi, DJM,
      Just to complete my previous message, in case you were confused,
      Hugs, not “h”.

Anya ( “ more care girl- more care”!!

Hi Deanna. Welcome to our amazing soroity; CDH. No hazing here; just helpful supportive girls. Like you some are shy, while others are very outgoing and comfortable in their own femininity. However all (at least I haven’t found any otherwise)are  working on managing their feminine self within the framework of their male self and the inherent responsibilities and expectations of other’s that come with that maleness.

Anonymous

Hi Deanna, and welcome to the sisterhood! You take your time, read our stories, ask questions, form opinions and, before long, become the person you’re meant to be.
      💞Kendra

Hi Deanna welcome to CDH

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Deanna you have arrived to a beautiful place. I’ll too was quite nervous and shy but over time a confinance started to emerge. Then soon the excitement became and started truly enjoying being part of this wonderful community.  Having these wonderful gals to talk to, something I found most comforting   now knowing  I have someone to chat with  and for me learn much what is happening. Friendships to be made . Get comfortable and enjoy being here.  Very happy to meet you and chat anytime

Stephanie  🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome

Hi Deanna, you’ve made the choice. The ladies on CDH are friendly, helpful and willing to chat about our wonderful lives. Don’t be shy, ask questions and life will be so much better. Explore and enjoy,
      Love xxx

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Deannaaa,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Deannaaa,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Deanna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Deanna. Take your time.  We’ll be here when you’re ready.

Much love,

Raquel

Hi Deanna nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arns into our home as well as yours now also.. So many ladies here have said in there welcome i cand add much to them except that when you joined us girls here and you walked theu our doors you must have missed the sign there by the door..  That read Please Deposit All Fears and Shyness here before entering as you will not be needing them inside these doors he he  hugs new sister have fun ..

Stephanie Bass

Hello Deanna Welcome to CDH..
      I’m Jessica… this is a Wonderful Safe Site… I joined a few Months Ago… and I Just Love It…
      The BEST Thing I’ve Ever Done..
      So Many Loving, Helpful, Caring Friends… to meet… I’m so Happy You Joined..if there any thing..
      I can Help you WITH…Just Message me…I am here for you..and ALL THE GIRLS..With Much Love Jessica 💕

Welcome Deanna!

And a great pleasure to meet you too!

Where do you travel to?

Well I have traveled to the Philadelphia PA. area, the Harrisburg PA. area, and to the Washington DC area to let Deanna out of the closet. Am thinking about the Rehoboth Beach area, and maybe Florida. Or if somebody should present something that really sounds nice with an invite I might consider that as well.

hello and welcome to C.D.H its nice to have you here

Welcome, Deanna! From your writing I sense you have a wonderful sense of humor and will the people here supper supportive and warm.
      I to was once a scared frightened shy little girl afraid of her own shadow. So, if I may offer any advice it is to move at your own pace towards finding your true authentic self. Always step towards the light, because that is where true happiness is found. And remember that this life is short, so don’t move too slowly.
      And remember to have FUN! Because if this crazy sometimes insane CD world of ours isn’t FUN, what’s the point?
      Hugs,
      Jules
      🥰🌈👩

Welcome, Deanna! From your writing I sense you have a wonderful sense of humor and will the people here supper supportive and warm.
      I to was once a scared frightened shy little girl afraid of her own shadow. So, if I may offer any advice it is to move at your own pace towards finding your true authentic self. Always step towards the light, because that is where true happiness is found. And remember that this life is short, so don’t move too slowly.
      And remember to have FUN! Because if this crazy sometimes insane CD world of ours isn’t FUN, what’s the point?
      Hugs,
      Jules
      🥰🌈👩

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?