Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone

I’m Denise and have been crossdressing almost as long as I can remember. I was so nervous and scared joining this site but  some of you have reached out to me and I have read in the forums about things others are going through which I have and felt I was the only one.  After this I have decided to embrace this site and upload a photo or two and do some forum posts.

I am very much in the closet and seem to ride a rollercoaster of total exhilaration when dressing up to feelings of guilt and that I have done the wrong thing afterwards. Despite this after some time I always feel the excitement of wanting to dress up again.

I am happy being a bloke but need to be feminine every now and then. Looking forward to sharing ideas and hearing what you all have to say.

Denise

Hi Denise, glad you are enjoying the site and feel comfortable enough to share wth us. Feel good about yourself to whatever level of dressing works for you. Keep calm, dress on.

Anonymous

Welcome Denise;

Lisa 🙂

Anonymous

Hey Girl

welcome to CDH .. it’s wonderful that you’ve come on board .. myself and many here know what your dealing with .. feel free to reach out. And please be the best Gurl you can be!

hugs

Nancee

Anonymous

Hi, Denise!  Welcome.

Welcome Denise!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Denise , welcome. There’s no need to by nervous as we’re all here experiencing the same thing.  The drive that is pushing us to our feelings to dress may not be in our mines as normal but here with the acceptance and understanding that you see from all that resides here certainly shows how normal things can be so don’t be scared embrace it. With the help and advice from others as well as our very informative forums I hope you can get a better understanding of your inner feelings. Where all this leads is something you need to discover so relax, get comfortable and ease yourself slowly into this wonderful world. As one of your ambassadors please be free to PM me anytime if you have a question or  concern. We all here to help if we can. Very nice meeting you and hope to see you here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Denise! Welcome to CDH! Do feel free to browse our site and chat with us girls. Do not be afraid….we do not bite and all of us are thrilled to have you as our new Sister! My door is always open…do come in and set a spell. I look forward to learning more about you and being of assistance in any way. Give me a shout….I will help you get over your fear and embrace the feminine side of you. It is a world of great joy and happiness. Join me and we both will walk the path to Enlightenment.  Till then……

Hugs…….

Dame Veronica

Thanks everyone for your welcomes. This is great I am sharing about my feminine side for the first time in my life and everyone is so positive and supportive.

Thank You

Hi Denise, first of all, dont be scared, we wont bite! 🙂 . You will be pleased to know we have many very helpful and supportive members here! the feelings you are experiencing are nothing new and can be difficult to comprehend. Just accept who you are and let yourself go 🙂 . My door is always open if you need to ask something. Thanks for joining CDH, i’m sure you will have a great time here and make plenty of new friends.

Fiona xxx

Hello Denise. I’m  new here. Hoping to make some girl friends to talk with and hang out with.

Hi Denise,
      Yep, like you, I thought long and hard before finally deciding to join CDH. Fear, mostly (what if someone I know figures out who I am by reading my Forum postings – but then I’d have to ask: what are they doing on this site?)

In the closet. Check. (‘Way in the back of the closet!)

Guilt feelings after I de-femme. Check. (although not so much anymore.)

Extreme urge (almost a need) to dress, and a soaring delight when I do. Check.

Yep. I don’t think we’re alone. Here at CDH, there are soooo many stories just like ours.

You’ll like it here.
      – Camryn Occcasionnel

Hi Denise,
      Thank you for your friend request (accepted). I must tell you, I very much enjoyed your account of the time you were out “driving while dressed.” Since I’m so very closeted, I would never have attempted such a thing, even if I could “pass” as readily as you do. However, the idea of driving about in the country en femme is interesting to me. I wouldn’t do it alone, heavens no, but now suddenly I have this dream you’ve put into my head, that I might consider going for a short road trip with a couple other gurls my age and level of dressing. I would, however, have to look a LOT more presentable than I do now, even if I never got out of the car! Or worse, get pulled over as you did!!

Also, I wanted to say that there are a number of ladies from Australia that are active in the Forums and elsewhere here at CDH. Maybe you’ve already discovered them. I know Australia is a big country, but there may be some close to where you live.

Hope to see you in the Forums!!

Hugs,
      Camryn Occcasionnel

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?