Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls.  My name is Desiree and I’m so happy to have found this site.  Over the past month I have pretty much been full time and am very happy!  I’m 36 and live in Orange County CA.  I’ve been dressing since I was young but this is the first time im really ready to become a woman!  I’m open to all friends and would love to chat with any of you girls about anything!

hugs and kisses!

desiree

Anonymous

Hi! Welcome here!!! I’m glad you have found this! My name’s Kitty. I’d chat anytime you like.

Have fun! 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Desiree

I’m so happy you join our little but growing family. So much to see and do with many wonderful gals all here to help and support you through this amazing time. Yes be active ,visit our chat room and talk to many of our members. Learn from or offer advice there’s everything here. Happy to welcome you and yes hope to hear from you soon .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Desiree,

Welcome to CDH, I am happy you are here!

Hugs,

Kay

Welcome, Desiree, what a beautiful name!
      You have found the warmest, most supportive family you ever could ,here, everyone is just amazing, and I’m sure will make you feel at home in no time.
      Make yourself at home, look around, read the forums, and jump in whenever you like.
      Welcome to the family, little sister
      Hugs, Regine

Hi Desiree,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Josie Angel
      Duchess

Welcome, Desiree.  Nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Hi Desiree
      I got such a good welcome 15min ago I just had to welcome you as well. It is so exhilarating to feel the welcome embrace. I hope you feel the same.
      Roxie

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Desiree

Anonymous

Hi Desiree , i’m Leslie , nice to meet you and glad you are here .

Hi, Desiree! Welcome. I think it’s wonderful that you have been full time this past month. I would do that if I could but my circumstances don’t really allow for it. Glad you have joined us here. Enjoy the articles and forums and don’t be shy about posting anything yourself. Have fun!

Hi Desiree, welcome to CDH and the community. I’m a UK gal myself. Can’t wait bro get to know you more.

Love Tish

Welcome Desiree!!! It’s so great to see you join this amazing family.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Regards, Stephanie 💖

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Desiree!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?