Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello I’m Donna. I’m new to here. I live in Kentucky (Louisville area). Looking forward to meeting some like minded individuals.

Hi Donna,

So happy to welcome you to CDH from Adelaide, Australia!!! You’ve made the right decision to join CDH. There is so much to see here, and so many ladies who are more than happy to help you with whatever you may need.

Thank you for introducing yourself, it was really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Donna! I’m Christine! Welcome to CDH!

Anonymous

Hi, Donna!  Welcome.

Anonymous

Hello Donna, welcome to CDH…

welcome you will love it here, so much to read and learn

Hi Donna! Welcome!

Hi Donna welcome to CDH.Im Robin from Long Island.

Hello Donna

I’m Chris a crossdresser from Ct.

I Like your posted image great appearance.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Donna, and welcome to our CDH family.  You couldn’t have picked a better group of like minded individuals to share your journey with.

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Donna

welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Donna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Donna

Welcome to CDH.

Paula from Australia XX

Welcome Donna!

Hi Donna, Teralynn here.  Welcome to CDH. How are things in Bluegrass country? Having been crossdressing for quite a while it was probably very liberating to go through your divorce. I don’t wish a divorce for anyone for they can be brutal, but for a crossdresser it could be a blessing! Especially if the wife was not accepting or supportive in any way! At least you have the freedom now to dress the way you want and don’t have to hide clothes or wait for opportunities to crossdress! I think you will enjoy your membership here. Lots of wonderful people to interact with and we all have our crossdressing that bonds us together! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. My life is lately is like a nonstop roller coaster ride! Always going too fast to get off and not being able to stop the ride. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?