Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone! I’m Elizabeth Taylor and I live near Washington, DC in Bethesda, MD. My mtf wife, Giselle, is working on her transition and considering going full-time at work as early as this fall. My friend, Cloé, is an admin at CD Heaven and I met some of her CD Heaven friends at the Keystone gender conference. I’ve been getting Vanessa’a newsletter for some time and figured it was finally time to take the plunge and join the group.

And please, call me Beth. 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Beth :  welcome  happy you have joined us . You will find this to be an amazing place where you will find many here to enjoy your experience with. The best for Giselle on her journeys ahead .you sound like a wonderful couple and having this  makes such a experience of being so close to someone very special enjoying life together . Yes Cloè is a beautiful person and a remarkable lady here at cdh . Keystone looked like a  exciting time. Meeting many there and enjoying being yourself with ladies from all over.  I hope maybe next year I’ll be able to attend and meet many of you lovely ladies.  I’m happy you took that plunge and have a wonderful time with us. 🌹

Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

Hi Beth, So glad to see you here.

It was great meeting you at Keystone with Cloe, Cynthia & April.

Welcome to our little corner of the internet.

We also have a wives and significant others group here you may want to look into.  Thanks for letting me hang out at your booth while Cloe was being transformed magically by you. Also for the wine tasting event, if I’d known you had that much wine I would have at least brought a cheese plate to go with . 🙂

See you around ,

Hugs,

Samantha

Hi Beth welcome, happy you have joined us here at CDH.

Anonymous

Welcome Beth, so nice you joined CDH!

hugs, Liv

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

BETH!!!!!!  I hope you picked up some good samples on your west coast winery tour!  Welcome to the place that helped me break out of my little world!

Thank you, Cloé! I sent back three delicious and typical Santa Cruz Mountains AVA bottles from Thomas Fogarty—2 Pinot Noir and 1 Chardonnay. Nothing else could compare to Thomas Fogarty in quality. 🙂

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Beth! What a great surprise! Welcome to CDH. Seeing you made my day! This is the place that gave me the push to visit you the first time. Of course the result of that visit gave me the need to go back a second time. I’ve been out a few more times since. Each time with more resolution that this is me. Keep doing what you’re doing!</p>

Hi Stephanie! Thank you for finding me. 🙂 Cloé gave me the final push to join after she and Sam, another moderator, joined me for some wine. We had CA Russian River Valley Pinot Noir and Washington State Horse Heaven Hills Merlot. Sam even overcame her dislike of Merlot upon tasting this one. In any case, with all the positive things I heard about CDH from nice people including yourself, I figured it was time to give it a try. 🙂 It’s all good so far  🙂

Betb

Miss Cloe
          Managing Ambassador

That was a fantastic Merlot and the company was even better.

Agreed! I’m excited about our next wine event, Cloé!

Rhonda Roe…
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Beth and Welcome.

Any Friend of Cloe`s………Well nuff said.

Hugs

Rhonda

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Beth. Welcome to CDH. A place of magic, understanding, love and friendship. It has help me a lot. About two months ago I did not even think that I would ever talk about this part of my life. Today I rejoice to talk about it. And you start with very good friends. I wish Gisselle and you all the best.

Gisela

Anonymous

Hi Beth,

great to see you here. I’ve been an admirer of your work for years and hoping to visit you soon. I’m looking for that chance for Crystal to make her appearance to the world.

Crystal

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?