Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone! My femme name is Emily, I am in my 20’s and I am new to this site. I have been a crossdresser since I was 10, when I would secretly wear my mom’s clothes and makeup whenever I was home alone; I just loved the feeling of feeling pretty and feminine. My favorite clothes in particular are bras and skirts!

I’ve been to a few crossdressing services where I have been fully dressed up as a girl, but I’m still in the closet about it really; I have never told anyone i know personally or been outside while dressed as I’m too nervous. I would consider myself just as a crossdresser, not trans although there are definitely many times when I have been envious of girls or wonder what life would be like as a girl. I haven’t been able to dress up very often since I still live at home with my family, but this has only increased my desire to dress up. When I move out, I plan on fully living as a girl (at least at home at first, might work my way up to going out in public eventually) and building my own girls wardrobe! Bras, panties, tights, heels, skirts, dresses, tops, shorts, makeup, nail polish, breast forms, corsets, wigs, feminine jewelry, perfume, cosplay outfits/costumes. Excited to be here and to meet all of you!

• This topic was modified 11 months ago by Liz K. Reason: Content
      Ellie Davis
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Emily

You’ve come to the right place. CDH is a wonderful community; an amazing, friendly, welcoming group of people.

I dress full time at home, but like you am still very much in the closet (I live alone) and haven’t been out in public in full Ellie mode. However, there are plans for ‘incognito Ellie’ to hit the streets at the end of this month (fully ‘dressed’ but with exterior clothes that won’t draw attention, and without wig or makeup at this point). My first ‘makeover’ is also in the offing!

Enjoy yourself here … there’s lots to explore.

Hugs

Ellie x

Anonymous

Hello Emily … welcome to CDH from a UK member … you have joined a wonderful global community and will make lots of good friends … I joined CDH in April and within six weeks had started going out in public (I had to wait for my wig and boots to arrive first !) … and this week I will be out for the seventh time ! … although I am much older than you I think your enthusiasm for all things feminine is wonderful to hear – and I wish you every success !
      Adrienne x.

Hi Emily nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here as they tell there stories about the journeys down the femme road they are on.. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Emily as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you .. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

P.S. Please refrain from the remarks about using a cage as we are a support site not a sex or date site thank you ..

Liz K
      Managing Ambassador

Lovely name Emily!Β  Welcome to CDH!Β  I think you’ll like it here!

/EA

Welcome Emily. This site is truly a blessing for all of us. A great way to meet people, learn, and help inspire others. I’ve only been on here for a short time, but have already made some great and amazing friends on here. Don’t hesitate to ask questions in the chats or comment on any of the forums. Since I’ve joined here my confidence level has definitely grown from all the positive energy. This site is a safe haven for all of us and with the compliments and encouragement, you’ll truly become the Emily you envision yourself to be in the future.

Thank you Nichole! I’m definitely looking to be able to grow and gain more confidence within my inner femininity!

Welcome, Emily….you’re going to LOVE it here….everyone is so warm and supportive of our own individual search to grow our feminine side and to draw it out of our shells. It’s a slow process…no need to rush…just know you are in a GOOD place to learn from the experiences of everyone here….I hope you will be able to take advantage of all of the resources available to you here…”Happy Crossdressing”…!!!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Hi Emily and welcome.Β  Your story resonates with a lot of girls and hope you are able to get your own place and develop the true self.

Hi Emily,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Emily!

Welcome to CDH. This a great please to learn and meet some great people.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Emily,

I am your neighbor, over here in Marietta, Cobb county, Georgia.

We have an Atlanta Girls Group here on CDH, and we had been holding weekly support meetings, but the meetings are on a temporary hold for now.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Hugs from…Peggy Sue

Thank you Peggy! The Atlanta Girls Group sounds interesting, what normally happens during the weekly meetings?

Emily,

Welcome to CDH and our crossdressing community.

Other replies say it all, you’ll find yourself at home here with others who are on the dressing journey.

Just so you can already know you have something in common with someone here you said:

Β I would consider myself just as a crossdresser, not trans although there are definitely many times when I have been envious of girls or wonder what life would be like as a girl.Β 

I am exactly that, I am just a crossdresser, don’t consider myself trans, but am a little envious of girls in terms of the privilege they have to wear female clothes, do makeup, hair, nails, etc. and have I wonder what life would be like as a girl.Β  Guilty!

Again, welcome to CDH!

Catherine

Hi Emily!Β  Welcome!Β  We are all very supportive here so feel free to reach out if you need anything!

I personally have come to embrace Sophie as my “alter-ego” but have no desire to transition further.Β  Admittedly I have only been out as Sophie on a few special and rare conditions.Β  Sophie can’t come out frequently but appreciate every opportunity she has to do so.

Sophie

Harriette
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Emily!

Being in your 20s, you have a lifetime of dressing ahead of you. Enjoy your long journey.

Ellie Davis
      Managing Ambassador

That sounds like great fun Paulette … I’m already thinking it’s something I might like to do in future. perhaps as part of a longer visit to the US! I’ve been looking for something similar in the UK without success.

I am very definitely going to make a note of this. Thank you so much for posting!

Hugs

Ellie x

(PS … this might not make much sense any more, as no-one can see Paulette’s original post!)

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?