Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello All. I am a lifelong closeted crossdresser, but lately it seems I am trending more trans. I have the typical stories of dressing at a young age, and hiding it, and then the dreaded collect and purge cycle. My GG bestie is helping this transformation, with advice on makeup, clothes, and mannerisms. I seems to have a fairly robust support system, but still not willing to come out to my family. I have an estranged wife who accepted and encouraged me. Thank you all for the acceptance!

Hi Emily,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Emily, and welcome! You will find this to be a great place to share and find support. I look forward to hearing more from you over the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Emily, consider yourself fortunate. You have a bestie that understands, and wants to help. I wish we were all as lucky as you!

Sylvia Lynne

Oh yes, I am so grateful for her! About a month ago she took me out so we could get Brazilians, and then the next day for pedicures and a shopping trip.

Come to think of it, it’s about time to go back lol

Hi Emily and welcome aboard. What a couple of wonderful things to share with a friend! I love Brazilians too, my wife would give me mine and I in turn would help color her hair. Lately though she feels I should get them done professionally for better results, boy that will be a new experience!

*** Kayla ***

Emily, now THAT’S the way to celebrate! Enjoy life, my friend!!

👠Sylvia Lynne

Hi Emily
      well the thought of getting Brazilians together really had me thinking, wow not sure my wife would be up to doing that even though she is supportive, i would have to let mine groew but i still prefer to have none
      Take Care Wendy

Oh that was a miserable 2 months.  I prefer it smooth as well.  But the result was divine.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Emily

Welcome to CDH!

Hugs, Lara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emily   isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so close  to ones heart . Having your besties acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. I too enjoy this but with full agreement as she needs to be a important  part in these decisions. Liberty’s are a blessing and never taken for granted . You now have many here too to enjoy expressing yourself with  total acceptance and a confinance to explore more. Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Emily and welcome, enjoy the forums here and making friends,

Chrissy

Hi Emily nice meeting you and as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed here .. So many ladies here have said with there welcome i cant add much to them so i will say again nice meeting you and happy you found us girls here and joined us you have found a wealth of knowledge here so tap away he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Emily,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

A big warm welcome to CDH Emily!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?