Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,

New to CDH however been wearing panties daily for years and occasionally will wear bra & hose. Just started wearing breast forms and some clothes. Looking to make friends, learn and get ideas. Have already seen so much since joining.

Welcome to CDH!

Hi Genia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Genia nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Congrats on wife being supportive and accepting as many ladies here the same and so sorry many still closet bound hope for them someday .. Explore the site read the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journey traveling down there femme road in life..  So Genia get comfortable with us and join in reading and then your story to explane your travels as Genia down your lifes journey .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. So again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Genia,
      Erlcome to CDH. I think you will enjoy getting to know the ladies. I know I am. Hugs and Kisses🤗💋 Amber

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Genia  welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Genia welcome from a neighbor to the north

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Genia,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I hope you make lots of new friends.

There is a lot of support and friendship here, I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Genia and welcome.  Enjoy the forums and making friends here. There is a lot to offer in both. Again, welcome.

Chrissy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Genia,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?