Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I thought it would be a good idea to say hello properly. I’ve been a member now for some time, over a year I think, I’m a bit slow doing this but here goes. I’m an older member, over 60 is as far as I’m prepared to admit to. I started x dressing late in life. Since my kids grew up and left and my wife and I moved to Somerset in the UK actually. Though I always knew and had strong feelings about my feminine side I didn’t really do much about it. Life has a way of catching you unawares though. I had always dreamed and fantasised what it would be like to be a woman and dressed in my wife’s clothes when I was alone. Anyhow, about 8 years ago I had heart surgery. It was a wake up call, I knew I had to follow my feelings about my need to x dress and be my true self. I have never for one moment regretted that decision. I have a wardrobe full of pretty female clothes and dress most days. It is bliss.

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Georgina. It’s nice to meet you. So glad the heart surgery was a success and allowed you to join us!

Anonymous

hi Georgina I also am old 78 had heart surgery too. MY wife[who knew] has passed. NOW my 4 children know I am a cd. Yes I dress more than ever now. Jennifer wants more time now as she had been in hiding a long time.This is A GREAT SITE TO BE ON . I HOPE WE GET TO CHAT MANY TIMES HUGS jENNIFER1

Christina
      Lady

Hey Georgina! Glad to see you say hello to all of us. Feel free to chat with me any time❤

Anonymous

Hi Georgina; Welcome to the forum.
      I’m in my sixties myself. The first time I tryed on female attire was like many others their Mom’s or sister’s things. I noticed that Mom’s pantyhose and panties often were on the bathroom floor or in the hamper. My older sister was 7 years older than me and she oftentimes would likewise leave her pretty pink satiny panties all wet and just setting there. I have a intense fetish for feminine undies and especially pantyhose and high heels. Fetishes are so fun.
      My sisters panties were drenched and sitting there. The panties were wet and pretty. I couldn’t help myself. I brought the smooth panties to my nose and inhaled. The intensity of the rush was unbelievable. I took them to my room along with a nice pair of pantyhose too.
      I was in awe of the sensuous feeling of the spandex and nylon on my legs. Mama saw me once or twice using the intimate apparel to get off.
      She was okay with it and even had a little talk with me about this topic. I was a little embarrassed by the way she was so candid. “Masturbation is natural son”. She was often like my older sister walking around the house in her pantyhose and high heels. I didn’t know what to do or say. The two of them were often dressed in the sheer pantyhose and high heels, their heels clicking on the hard floor. I am wearing my pantyhose and high heels right now. I love the way they look and feel on my shaven legs. I have a nice little colection of high heels, panties, pantyhose, lingerie, makeup and wigs. I am so excited to see myself in the mirror when I get all pretty and very feminine looking. I am glad you joined the group and we are always welcoming feminine “women” to discuss the details of this transition from m-t-f .Get back to me and tell us about your experience with this new version of the sensuous feeling of being a pretty woman.

Anonymous

Hi Georgina! Welcome to CDH!

Anonymous

Hi Georgina and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Georgina and welcome!!  So glad you have recovered from your heart surgery so well and have been able to find yourself and join us here on this site!  This is a wonderful sorority of gals you’ve now joined, everyone on here is amazingly supportive and encouraging of each other along their journeys.  Glad you’re here with us and that you’ve found bliss in being yourself!

<3  Lauren

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?