Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Gina Diaz
      Lady

Hi All,

My name is Gina.

I’m a life long crossdresser.  I started when I was 6 years old.

I recently came out and I could not be happier.  It feels great to embrace who I am.  I hope to meet other girls like myself.

All the best,

Gina

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gina It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. With you as a long time dresser I’m  sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking  to learn more about this amazing world. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of . Very nice meeting you .

Stephanie 🌹

I to started crossdressing when I was about 6 I remember it was a dress of my sisters. I put a pair of panties on with the dress.  Lord knows absolutely wonderful I feel so feminine I feel so pretty it felt so wonderful but I never forgot that feeling that was instilled into my feminine brain.  The Wheeling Captain drawing and drawing and I found myself looking through the Sears catalog at the lingerie section only so many cute ensemble.

Anonymous

Hello Gina, welcome to CDH…

Hi Gina,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! You’ve made the right decision to join. There is so much to read here, and so many ladies to meet who are more than happy to help you with whatever you might need.

Thank you for introducing yourself, it was really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Gina! Welcome to CDH! I know you’ll simply love it here!

xoxo,

Christine Nelson 😉

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Gina.

Hi Gina, and welcome!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Gina and welcome.  Love your profile pic.  I think you will find your hopes have been answered here.  An awful lot of wonderful girls here to share your story and journey with.  And congratulations on your coming out!!  That calls for a little party, doesn’t it? 😁

Stevie

Gina Diaz
        Lady

Thank you so much Stevie.  A little party sounds wonderful 😊.  I have the perfect outfit.

I met a great guy that I really like a lot.

Gina

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH.

Paula from Australia XX

Welcome Gina!

Hello and Welcome to CDH!  So happy you have joined!

Hi Gina, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. It is hard to figure out whether I am coming or going lately, that’s how busy I have been. It sounds like you are ready to fully embrace your feminine persona! Congratulations! You don’t have a profile page that I can find, but you have put just enough information in this introduction post to let us know you definitely belong on this site. I assume that you don’t have a significant other by the fact that you mentioned you met a great guy you really like! I am happy for you if that works out but please proceed carefully especially if this guy does not yet know that you are a “special” type of girl! I have heard some horror stories about guys who went besets when they found out the “girl” they were dating was trans/crossdresser. I would not like to ever hear that a CDH girl had something like that happen to her! So make sure anyone you want to seriously date and possibly have a relationship with knows right up front what type of girl you are! It is sad that things like that happen, but they do. Be safe Luv – not sorry! Being a CDH member you now have a an entire online community of crossdressing people who welcome, accept and support you just as you are. If you ever need some assistance with a crossdressing matter don’t hesitate to ask one of us for help! We have friendly and knowledgeable people who can assist you with all kinds of questions/problems! So stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members and you’ll get a feel of who to ask if something comes up that you need help with. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. By the way, I like your profile picture a lot! Nice choice! – Blessings

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?