• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Like others on here, I tried on my mum’s stockings and tights when I was a teenager, and then my wife’s lingerie when she was out, but it is only in the last couple of years that I’ve gone further. A guy I chat with used to try on his wife’s clothes when she was out, and we would chat about it, but my wife is a few inches smaller than me so I couldn’t try her clothes so when I was working away, I went into clothes shop and bought a pair of ankle boots, dress, tights and a body, and I was away – tried them on in my hotel room, ventured out onto the landing when there was nobody around.

Since then, I have acquired a full wardrobe – shoes and ankle boots (I love heels) dresses, skirts and leggings, a white blouse and lots of lingerie, and a coat, together with make-up and a wig. I’ve been out for walks from my hotel, practising short steps and a wiggle, and even gave a guy directions.

I’m getting better at putting on make-up, sometimes I wear a wig and sometimes not (I bought a hat last week) – I’m lucky that my hair is quite curly so doesn’t take much to make it look ok.

I have to hide my clothes away when I am home for weekends because my wife doesn’t know, but my wardrobe is steadily growing as I love the sales.

Great introduction post Helen! I’m a new member here as well. My parents are both from the UK, but I was born here in the states. I am straight. I’ve been married for 30 years. I did come out to my wife 5 years into our marriage. I have skirts, blouses, dresses, and lots of heels. I need to get a wig, bras and breast forms.

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie. I find that with super-padded bras with an A or B cup, it gives me enough bust, so I haven’t bothered with breast forms but I guess there must be some advantages of them.

It must be nice to have an understanding wife, I know I could never come out to mine, yet I feel we could have so much fun together if she would accept it. I am straight, but maybe a little curious now. xx

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Helen.

Rachel

Anonymous

Hello Helen, glad to have you here at CDH.

You’ll find a few girls from the UK are members here, along with others from all over the world. It’s a fun place to explore who you are and to get help, support and advice, and to share your experiences with.

When you get a chance fill out some more of your profile so that we can get to know you better. Have a look at the forums where people share their ideas and experiences. You can also join us in chat.

Have fun.

Hello and Welcome Helen,

So happy that you’ve chosen to join our community. Browse around the forums, stop in for a chat!!! You’ll find CDH to be very supportive, safe, & caring community.

Cookie! 😉

Anonymous

The weather has been mild in the autumn and early winter in Europe, bad news for the shops but great news if you want to buy clothes and shoes cheaply in the sales. I have bought a short black dress, an A-line faux leather skirt, three pairs of leggings, a pair of hold-ups, and three pairs of shoes and boots, including a lovely pair of black leather knee length boots with a 3 inch heel.

With my wife away for the day, I decided that I would take the dog for a walk dressed. At home, I put on my bra (super padded 38A), a pair of boy shorts and my new denim leggings, then over that a pair of jeans, shirt and outdoor jacket, together with a bag with the rest of my clothes. A bit of blusher and contact lenses completed the look. I drove to a nearby seaside town and parked, and took off the jeans, put on my new black knee-length leather boots, a big jumper with roll neck and a short black coat, with a woollen hat borrowed from my wife, and a new pair of leather gloves.

It felt great walking out dressed, practising keeping myself straight. There weren’t many people about, it being a windy and showery afternoon, but just enough to get confidence to look at people, with the dog acting as a bit of a foil, except when she barked at other dogs. All in all, a successful afternoon.

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Helen welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

Discovered?

Always the same challenge when I get back from a business trip – how to get my clothes, shoes and handbag into the house and into their safe place without my wife spotting anything or even having anything to be suspicious about. My femme clothes were in my suitcase, making sure to not make it look too full so as to prompt any questions about what I had in the case. My daughter and husband were there so a good distraction for my wife and I found her ensconced in front of the television with a heavy cold and a box of tissues, so easy enough to go upstairs with my suitcase, get the carrier bag of clothes out to take them up to my son’s attic bedroom where I have a secret storage place when he is away at university.

The attic stair door was slightly open, and the vacuum cleaner was on the landing at the foot of the steps – had she been to his bedroom to clean it? Up the stairs – reassuring, the usual mess on the floor – but then opened the wardrobe and the panel over the hiding place was up at an angle, and an H&M bag containing a pair of boots and a dress was visible. Normally, I don’t leave anything there, but I had just bought a new pair of boots in the sales so there wasn’t space in my bag to take everything this time. Had she found the secret hiding place and therefore my cross-dressing? I left everything as it was, and hastily found another hiding place for my bag.

I went downstairs and talked to my wife – she didn’t say anything, but maybe she didn’t want a scene and was waiting till my daughter had gone the following morning. We watched the latest instalment of a police detective drama on tv; all the time, I was thinking that she had found could never be unfound, and that while she might have some doubts – were they my son’s, possible but unlikely – but on reflection, I didn’t think that that escape route was really fair on him (and might require his cooperation, again possible but would mean coming out to him). After the tv programme, she suggested that I might want to sleep in the spare bedroom so she didn’t disturb me in the night – or was it because she couldn’t bear the thought of sleeping with me. Nothing in her voice or expression, but I knew what she thought about bisexuality and transgender, so I was under no illusion what she would think about crossdressing.

I decided that I would not deny it when she asked me – there is a bit of history on denial, and I wanted to be different this time. Perhaps not totally honest – I would tell he about the clothes, the make-up, the wig, when I started, and how I went out for walks dressed, but not about my online friends, male and female, nor about the meetings that I had tried to organise with people.

I went to bed at 11, and lay there, wide awake, heart racing, for the next two hours, thinking about what had happened, how I couldn’t change it, and thinking how life would change. I would be free of her controlling ways and our marital difficulties, free to have a wardrobe for my dresses, skirts and jackets, a lingerie drawer and for my boots and shoes, and a place to do my make-up. I would be able to meet my online friends, meet new people, turn my bi-curiosity into reality and maybe meet a woman who would accept me as I am. But also, where would I live, what would the children say and what would our friends say.

After two hours, I considered the other scenario – that I had been careless the last time I had got my clothes from their hiding place, and left the panel up, and that my wife hadn’t been up there at all. I finally went to sleep thinking that this was probably what had happened, and I could change nothing now.

In the morning, nothing was said, and life went on, and I was only left with the question of whether I should remove the bag from the hiding place, or would that mean that she would then know beyond any doubt that it was me.

Over the weekend, we were discussing the design of some bedroom furniture with our other son and she suggested the advantage of having a secret hiding place in a bedroom, and later in the evening, when challenged by him on her views on bisexuals and transgender, she said that she had changed her views on both and was now accepting.

So now I am away again on another business trip and wondering if there is another twist in this story.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?