• This topic has 5 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Revel.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I feel that my situation is a bit complicated, I am from Venezuela, but I am living in France. I am a closet crossdresser, a lifestyle that I have been living in secret because I am afraid to go out alone, and I don’t know anyone where I am.

For the moment I want to meet nice people and share knowledge.

Kisses

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ivonne

welcome. Explore this wonderful place and come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies here and know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌷

Ivonne welcome to CDH I am positive you will feel super comfortable. It’s a wonderful place.

Si quieres charlar en español, mándame un mensaje cuando quiera.

Ciao

Susan

Hi Ivonne nice to meet you  and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life..  So when you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Ivonne as she journeys down her girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away .. So again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat some time soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Ivonne,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Revel
      Baroness

Ivonne,

I’m a private crossdresser so I can relate. You made a wise decision joining CDH for love and support. Welcome to the family, sister.

Au revoir!

Revel

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?