Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all, I’m jade. Married & 30 years old and still dressing in private. Started last year and can’t stop lol joined this community to meet others like me in the hopes of going out in public one day ❤️

J J
      Lady

Hello Jade and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time spent here, it is a great resource and full of supportive people.

Some of us have been dressing for many years, yet think back fondly to our “firsts”, so please post often about your journey and don’t hesitate to ask for advise or guidance, or just read about all who have gone before you and lived to tell their tale.

JJ

Hi Jade … sometimes. I am Tara D … sometimes – we must be related LOL.

Welcome to the forum! I recently found it too and am so glad I did.

Take care – Tara.

Beth
      Lady

Hey there Jade!
      I’m sometimes Bethany….but not as often as I’d like! 😂haha

Welcome to the site and good luck with your adventures! ❤️

Hi Jade!!!

Welcome to the site, it’s great. I am just starting out too and have leaned a lot.

Tina

Anonymous

It’s nice to be out and around in femme being yourself. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Jade welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a part time crossdresser’s too, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Hi Jade,  I’m Kerri sometimes.  You will love going out en femme.  It is so liberating. I love it.  There are many lovely ladies on this site who would love to chat with you and offer advice on any subject.  We are glad that you are onboard.  Cheers!

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Welcome Jade.  I’m Lola, but not often enough! LOL

I started in 2020 during the lockdowns.  Still in private too but someday…  This is a great place to make friends who understand and are supportive.  We are a fun group to be a part of.

Hi Jade,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jade nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girlfriend there is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions from these wonderful ladies here telling there femme stories .. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jade as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a simple click away from you .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jade, I’m Wanda at some level all the time. I’m pretty new here myself and I think you’re going to love it.

Hugs and kisses,
      W.

Hello Jade,

Welcome to CDH, a warm and welcoming family.
      Here you can freely exchange yours
      opinions and your ideas about being CD without being bullied, as too often happens within the world outside of CDH (family, friends, girlfriends, wives, boyfriends, husbands) too often do not recognize our need to dress feminine or masculine.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jade  to prepare for the possibility of venturing out is one that many of us try to accomplish. It’s certainly a big step, one of determination and courage , one where confiniance is needed to pursue a dream that we hold deep inside each and everyone of us. Being here at Cdh with its wealth of information and our wonderful and understanding ladies really help me to follow that dream and just a month ago it became reality . It’s amazing how ones journey will be when help is there to which i am so appreciated  to have and   I hope you see this site  as the hope you are looking for  to venture into your paths through this wonderful world.  Very happy to welcome you to our family.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi and welcome. Jade…..sometimes. That made me smile. Awesome photo.

hello wellcome..!!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?