• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all.

I started crossdressing about 8 or so years ago.  Embarrassing as it is to admit I started by stealing my sisters clothes. I loved the way they made me feel.  It started as a sexual thing. Over time it kind of transformed. My sister moved out and I was living all alone(we were both in our 20s).  I bought my own outfits and would regularly lounge around the house dressed.  I never went out or told a soul about my secret.  I did this for a couple years.  It came to a point that I needed a roommate and I got scared they would find out.  I purged.  I threw away all of my clothes. It was a very emotional experience.  Fast forward 5 years.  I never fully went back to how I was when I lived alone, but I had some panties that I wore and always dreamed about fully dressing again.

About this point I got married.  I love my wife so much.  (Side note I am completely straight I do not find men attractive at all.  Maybe that’s why I crossdress. Am I repulsed at the sight of myself as a man? topic for another day.)   She is wholesome and traditional.  We had totally vanilla sex for the first 2 years we were together.  She started to pick up vibes that it wasn’t enough for me. (women always know. lol) she sat me down and Asked me to be honest.  Now I’ve kept this secret for a really long time now. I’ve never told anyone.  Internally I compromised.  I told her I liked wearing panties.  I didn’t want to dump this on her 100% right off the bat.  I prepared myself for her to be totally disgusted and threaten to leave me. Spoiler alert, she didn’t.

For the next for months I wore panties more and more often she even gave me some of hers and said they were mine now.  I Loved it.  About 3 months ago I let a little more out and told her I wanted to paint my toenails.  She was so sweet.  She got all her stuff out and gave me a pedicure and painted my toenails.  Later that night I shaved my legs for the first time ever.  I felt beyond sexy and was flying on cloud nine, but I could tell something was bothering my wife.  Now it was my turn to sit her down and ask her to be honest.  It turns out she was worried I would turn out to be gay or bi and she wouldn’t be able to satisfy me any more.  I was partly crushed.  I hated seeing her like this.  I wanted her to know that I am never leaving.  I am still over the moon about her.  Even more now that she is accepting me as me.

I still dress up only now I have a partner in crime.  I still haven’t expressed my desire for a full makeover, but we do each others nails and she indulges me by letting me try on her clothes (we are about the same size).

Anyway that’s me. Sorry it’s so long.

Welcome Jamie!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Jamie, and welcome to CDH! You will find a supportive and friendly community here.  It sounds like you and your wife are doing pretty good at communicating with each other. I too am married to a supportive wife who is also a member here.  Also, we have a wonderful group set up here for significant others that is separate and restricted to SOs.  Again welcome to the community.

Hugs,

Michelle

Leah
      Baroness

Welcome Jamie,  You will be far better off being open and honest as to what you want…or wish to explore…but make sure she knows you want to explore with HER!

Trinity
      Lady

Welcome Jamie, good to hear you have someone who is supporting and willing to enjoy with you. My wife also knows and supports she has had ups and downs about it so it’s kind of been a roller coaster ride for us.

Anonymous

Welcome Jamie! It sounds like you have a lovely wife. Yes, as stated, be honest and reassuring that she’s the only one that rocks your world!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jamie,  welcome and so nice hearing about you and your wife’s warm feelings for the desires for femininity. Slow and easy with  agreements , talking with each other and understanding her feelings as she’s experiencing her  confusing times through this. Your now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Jamie

Anonymous

Welcome, Jamie! Your wife sounds wonderful…I wish you both a joyous journey!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?