• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello im Janet and at the beginning of the month is started to dress up like a girl with the help of my mother and my girlfriend supporting me. I was originally going to go back to dress as a boy at the beginning of new year but I have been enjoying this to much and decided to continue to dress up full time, except when I go to my college classes during the spring semester. I hope that I can meet some new friends here.

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Hi Janet,
      Welcome to our community.
      Last things first, I am certain you will make many new friends here.
      It’s wonderful to hear that the 2 most important women in your life are both on board with this. It makes life a lot simpler when you don’t have to hide it from absolutely everyone.
      We are glad you found us and there is a wealth of great information available to you.
      The ladies on here are all wonderful and really friendly, happy to discuss any topic (although we don’t recommend Religion & Politics, but that’s not why you’re here anyway).
      So browse through articles & member profiles & feel free to comment as you will.
      The Ambassadors are available for guidance & support.
      Maxine. 🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Great intro post Janet. I echo what Maxine said below.. And it was great to see you in the chat room tonight. Hope you find a great dress for the wedding next month! Join us again in chat soon!
      Cyn

Maureen
      Lady

Hi Janet,
      I am new here too but I know we found the right place to share our feelings. So many have reached out to me in this short time to make me feel welcome. I know you will find the same too.

Take care,
      Maureen

Janet,

Welcome to CDH and congrats on having the support of two ladies let alone just one. Good luck on your journey and you will find lots of friends and support here.

Codille
      Ambassador

Anonymous

Hiya Janet, welcome to CDH! We’re so happy to have you with us. Feel free to browse the Forum and all the articles that are here. Of course, commenting and sharing of your experiences and perspectives are greatly encouraged, we all learn from and support each other. Come to the Chat room sometime, don’t be shy, just jump right in and say HI, you’ll be amazed with the support you get. Ask anything, we’re help to help and support, again, welcome to CDH! Let me know if I can be of help with anything for you. 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?