Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have been crossdressing for as long as I can remember, even before my teens.  I have started and stopped, tried to suppress the feelings many times over the years.  The joy of dressing in women’s clothes and doing my hair and makeup has always been more than just a sexual thing.  I just feel more comfortable and “right” for lack of a better term when dressed.  I finally came to the realization that I actually am a female inside my heart and soul.  I have been working on making my body match as much as possible and have managed a nice pair of B cup breasts so far.

I have always had more feminine interests and the more I explore my feminine side, the more I realize that I never really had a masculine side. 🙂

I AM Janie now… 🙂

~janie

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Congratulations Janie! and great intro post.  I’m so glad you are able to post. You’ll find this is a very supportive group of ladies.  I look forward so much to getting to know you better as it sounds like we have lots in common though ypu may be further along the path than I am at this point. Feel free to PM me any time.

Cynthia<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’;”><span style=”font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;”>. </span></span>

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Janie welcome with us

Catherine

Hello Janie and welcome !

Welcome and hello Janie

Welcome Janie,

I fully understand what your saying…. Still closeted some here, but I am more at peace dressing/shopping/ or just practicing my makeup skills.

Its great having you onboard

Stephanie

Anonymous

What a lovely and warm welcome!  Thank you ladies!  You are definitely putting a big smile on this girl’s face. 🙂

~janie

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Hi Janie,
      Lovely to have you join our community.
      Your intro is wonderfully positive, it’s great to read that.
      Make yourself at home and feel free to engage in the forums & chats.
      I’m certain that you will meet many lovely ladies on here eager to listen and share.
      Enjoy your time with us.
      Hugs,
      Maxine.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?