Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      JeanieM
      Lady

Hi All, I’m Jeanie, new to this, a late bloomer. I was encouraged by my wife. For me this is a bit of escapism, freedom, creative fun, and a chance to be a better human. I have no desire to make this 24/7, or public.

Welcome to CDH Jeanie!

Its wonderful to have the support of your wife.  I can attest to crossdressing making you a better, compassionate and loving human being.  CDH and crossdressing is whatever YOU wish to make of it.

We’re happy to have you.

xo – Robyn

Hi Jeanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jeanie,

Welcome! In my short time here all the girls have been wonderful. Lots of information to explore as well.

Maria

JeanieM
        Lady

Thank you Maria.

At the moment, I’m enjoying reading everyone profile. I’ve just updated mine. There is so much I want to say, and I think I can also help the other girls here. It absolutewly delights me to think I have sisters here and girlfriends. Just typing these works make me feel wonderful.

I feel like I’ve found a home here.

xxx Jeanie

Hi Jeanie Welcome to CDH Great name. It was my second choice when I thought about what name I wanted to go by

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Jeannie! We are glad to have you as part of this community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Lots of great advice and support to found here. Most of all, have fun!

Hi Jeannie

Welcome to CDH, always nice to meet another UK girl! Enjoy…….

Hi Jeanie, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Whether you dress a little or dress a lot you belong here – a site created specifically for crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. There are plenty of wonderful crossdressing people who are now your CDH sisters for you to interact with. Give your encouraging wife a big hug from me. Not all of your CDH sisters have such an encouraging significant other. It truly is a blessing! The fact that crossdressing can be stress reducing, fun and actually make some much better people is not touted enough in my humble opinion. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

JeanieM
      Lady

Thank you girls,

It was a trill to be refered to as a girl by all of you, and the group refered to as my sisters.
      I am already very happy I found you, my sisters.

I will reply to each and everyone in due course, thanks you so much.

xxx Jeanie

Hi Jeanie, and welcome!!! It’s great to see you here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Jeanie nice to meet you and glad you found us girl here . I cant add to much to what these other lovely ladies have said here but i can say welcome to you .  This is the best CD site on the internet With lots of girlfriends to make lasting friendships with from all over the world . so get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself. Congrats to you for finding a wonderful wife by the way give her a big hug and a thanks for accepting you as a woman that you are inside your heart and sole . Now you can if comfortable with her and this talk to her about joining also she has a place to go to chat with other wifes and SOs  about everything she has a question about and would feel more comfortable talking with another woman about . As we cant access this side only for them but she can access our side and ask us questions and make comments on our posts which is fun to get the perspective of a gg to our questions . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

JeanieM
      Lady

Thank you Alice,

xxx Jeanie

JeanieM
      Lady

Dear Jannie,

Thats so sweet. I love the name Jannie too.

xxxJeanie

JeanieM
      Lady

Thank you Emily,

I’ve read you’re profile, you seems so lovely and brave, I hope we can be friends.

xxx Jeanie

JeanieM
      Lady

Hi Andrea,

Us UK girls need to stick toegther! Soon I plan to upgrade my account, at which time I’ll send you a private message.

xxx Jeanie

Hi Jeanie I am also a UK girl nice to have you on here luv Paula xx

JeanieM
      Lady

A pleasure to meet you Paula. xxx Jeanie

Hi Jeanie, there’s no time like the present. You sound like you’re in a pretty good place at home, and I’m sure CDH will be a great place for you. Welcome!

Hi Jeanie, and welcome home girl. It’s a wonderful place to be
      hugs, Regine

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jeanie Amy..  welcome to Cdh 🌷

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi Jeanie and welcome from a UK (Scotland) based wife – lovely to hear you have a supporting, encouraging wife as well.

My hubby Penny-Jay is kicking about here somewhere as well 🤩🤩

JeanieM
      Lady

Thank you Mandy,

While my wife is very supportive, in fact she just bought me a blouse tonight, she doesn’t like the whole idea of online (except shopping). She’s a girly, girl, and not technical. Your SO is lucky that you support her here. We love Scotland and hope to retire there.

Lets stay in touch,

xxx Jeanie

Welcome Jeannie!

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?