Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi everyone I’m Jem

I’m not new to here I took abit of a hiatus due to personal reasons but it’s safe to say Jem is back and has now become a part of my everyday life which I’m loving

I’ve been dressing on and off for the past 2 years and am loving the woman who stares back at me in the mirror when I’m in full fem mode

I can’t really say what triggered me into dressing (although I have afew ideas) or how I came up with my fem name (I just liked it and thought it suited me

I only dress at home usually but one of my close girl  friends knows about Jem and is really supportive so I can go round to her house so I’m not stuck in the house alone

safe to say I’m happy to be back in the fold with all you lovely ladies

Hugs

Jem

HeloJem you came to the right place, the ladies are very understanding and friendly, feel free to read my profile will talk more about my journey to cross dressing. nice to have you here hope you find allot of info and friends to chat with i added you to my friends list Lucinda

Hello Jem
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hi Jem, welcome back!

It’s all fairly new to me as well. I’m not sure of the why either but have finally realized it doesn’t really matter,

Hi Jem, and welcome back to the ‘adventure’. I encorage you to consider going ‘out and about’. I was reluctant at first, but when I went out in public I discovered that even if anyone noticed they didn’t seem to care. Now its a BLAST to out and do fun things, either with other girls or solo! So get out there and have some fun! Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Well I am on the other side of the lake a long swim for me. I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. Your first time out is always exciting. If you were in Tennessee I could show you around. I don’t know what it like on your side of the lake but we will give you support and help you get the confidence. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jem welcome back.. taking time off to sort out our lives is most important but coming back to us we do truly enjoy your company once more.  Catch up and enjoy mixing with your friends again.

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Jem welcome back it’s nice to meet you, I’m a UK girl too I’m down in Shropshire, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’ve always wanted to attend first Friday up in Leeds,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome back, Jem! I’m still new here myself and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here! I love how supportive this community is! I’m so glad you are here!

Erika

Hi Jem
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in Somerset.
      Mature and secret crossdresser,
      been crossdressing since my teens
      Enjoy the site
      Love
      Helena

Hi Jem,

Welcome back to CDH.  You’re so very lucky to have support from a friend.

Alice

Hi Jem nice to have you home girlfriend as where you belong as we leave the light on just for that reason .. Please look around as not much changes with the girls here so rekindle old friendships and start some new ones ..  Good luck girlfriend we are here when you need a ear to bend or a shoulder to lean on ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome back to this Heavenly community od wonderful friendly people, Jem.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?