Tagged: 

Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all

Im Jem

I’ve only recently started cross dressing  and as I’m sure you are all aware it’s abit daunting and confusing at first but I’m getting there

I joined this group mainly for advice and support and maybe add some friends along the way

hope to speak to some of you soon

Jem x

Hi Jen I have been dressing for more years than I can remember you’ll get the hang of it and just take it slow all of us here will be happy to help you with advice and whatever you need in CDH so settle in for some chit chat with all of us thanks And by the way I’m Jennifer to

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Jem,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, the only here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I see you are from the U.K. and you are a Northern girl like me, I am in North Lincolnshire.  I am happy to keep in touch and offer any help and support I can, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Jem, and welcome!  I am so glad you found you way to us, and I hope you settle in and make yourself comfy in your new home.  Yes, it can all be somewhat daunting and cause confusion but do not let that discourage you!  One thing CDH and the great gals here can do is make it all less daunting and raise that curtain of confusion.  Give yourself some time to process it all and remember we are all here to help each other out!  There is a wealth of experience and sincere support here – if I can help in any way, please never hesitate to ask!  Nice to meet you Jem, and I look forward to chatting with you. 🙂

Stevie

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Jem, Welcome to the site.    I am rather new here and have made some friends and found reading some great articles that can assist and reassure myself.   I hope you find the same.  Have fun.
      Chrissy

Hi Jem,

Welcome to your new sisterhood! We’re all here for you.

Looking forward to your forum and chat activity,
      Catherine

Anonymous

Ice to meet you Jem and welcome to CDH!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jem

Welcome to CDH! I have only been at this for a couple of years myself. I have learned quite a lot in the last 4 months since I joined this lovely community!
      I’m sure you will enjoy yourself, and make lots of new friends here.

Hugs,

Lara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jem welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jem, Welcome to a place where I think you will discover the girls here are more than willing to provide yu with support and advice. I have only recently returned to crossdressing after an almost fifty year absence and I agree it is a daunting task. In fact, one of the things that has come out of it is how much more respect I have for my wife, as well as other women, who go through the makeup routine daily. It’s a lot of work! But then I must admit I love the results, and it sounds like you do too! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Jem, welcome to CDH 🙂

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jem,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Jem,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Jem ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I hope you will be enjoying yourself here
      as I have done.
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Hi Jem nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so many ladies here said with there welcome i cant add much to them except to say again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jen, we’re glad you found us! Take your time, explore the site, join in the conversations, and have fun!!

(Hugs)

Sylvia Lynne

Hello Jen!
      My name is Jaime and it’s wonderful to meet you!
      Though I am just apart of our family about three weeks, I started understanding that I had this gift when I was 5.
      So I will read your profile and be ready to help you if you think I can.
      CDH is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Within days I met a dozen or more sisters that I was corresponding with about dressing and the complex lives we have lived. Jen this is the first time in my life that I was able to speak about CD, sharing the deepest parts of me with smart and loving family.
      Welcome
      Love Jaime

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

Come on in, the water is fine and the company is even warmer!

Toodles!

Welcome to this Heavenly address of friendly and supportive people, Jem.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?