Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Jenna and I am new here, I just recently entered the world of cross dressing and would like to explore it more.

Anonymous

Hi Jenna,

My name is Danielle and I am new to the world of crossdressing as well.

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Jenna welcome with us
      Catherine

Hello & welcome to CDH Jenna, we are very happy that you’ve decided to join our community. Take some time and browse our forums, we have a lot of great information. Stop into our chat room, jump rite in and say hello.

If there’s anything I can do, feel free to PM me, or any of the other Ambassadors.

Again, welcome to our community, looking forward to getting to know you.

Hugs,

Cookie

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Hi Jenna,
      Welcome to our community.
      As Cookie has mentioned, there is a wealth of information to be found in the forums & articles and the ladies on here are all wonderfully supportive and encouraging.
      Do drop by the Chat room and say Hi.
      Also, when you get a moment, fill in a bit more detail on your profile so we can get to know you a bit better.
      It’s great to have you with us!
      Maxine
      aka Oh!CD

Hi Jenna and welcome to the heaven !

Stacey S

Anonymous

Hiya Jenna, welcome to CDH! We’re so happy to have you with us. Feel free to browse the Forum and all the articles that are here. Of course, commenting and sharing of your experiences and perspectives are greatly encouraged, we all learn from and support each other. Come to the Chat room sometime, don’t be shy, just jump right in and say HI, you’ll be amazed with the support you get. Ask anything, we’re help to help and support, again, welcome to CDH! Let me know if I can be of help with anything for you.

:-)

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Thanks for a great into post and for joining our community!  LEt me know if there is anything I can do for you and join us in the public chat room when yo get time!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?