Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls!  I’m Jessica.  I’m 40 and from the Jersey Shore.  While I don’t like the connotations shore girls like myself bring to the table, I can’t hide away from the fact that I am a total “girl from the Jersey Shore”.  I love my manicured nails, my big hair, dramatic makeup, and my general hot girl attitude haha.  I’m also a total soccer mom, as evidence by my pictures.

I have been dressing for a long time now and am starting to fully accept the girl that I am when I want to be her.  I’m super excited to join this community and I can’t wait to talk with you all about our fun lifestyle 🙂

If you have any questions at all, I am a very open book and have no problem talking about any topic at all.

Lizzie
      Lady

Hi Jessica
      You are a very cute Jersey girl. Love the shore. I’m just across the Delaware. Nice to see you.
      Meeshelle
      Though I prefer Lizzie.

Hi Jessica welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hello Jessica welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a photo of Jessica and a part of who you are in your background. I am glad you found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Anonymous

Jessica
      Hi Jersey girl. Welcome to CDH. I was born and  raised in N Jersey. Transplanted to Florida for college, been in Louisiana for 38 yrs.
      Hugs Ginger

Fiona Black
        Baroness - Annual

Welcome aboard Jessica!

Where in NJ did you grow up?  I was in Bergen County

Anonymous

Union county and Morris county

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessica

It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community. Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jessica nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story of two about the life and times of Jessica as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Ok girl there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away..  Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

“Got no time for the corner boys…” The Boss, The Chairman of the Board, what’s not to like about Jersey? Good to have you here, Jessica.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Jessica from the Left Coast!

Hi Jessica, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so great to meet you. Thank you for sharing your story.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Hi Jessica, and welcome to C.D.H. where us girls can meet others like our self and be free. i am 60 and wish i could go back in time and change my sex to female as i was born. 

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to CDH!  Enjoy exploring and meeting new people like you!

So lovely to meet you

Katy
      Lady

Hi I would love to meet with you. I’m Up North Jersey Hoboken. Love to get together and talk to someone about our lives.

Anonymous

I’m new as well, welcome!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Jessica.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?