• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: center;”> My journey started like most tg. I was lucky to have 4 sisters. As long as no one was home makeup and clothes galore. Puberty was a nightmare. I was at military school when I saw an article with pictures of Coco. I knew that was me. 1965. Navy, 2 marriages, 2 children a decent career as an engineer.  Many years of counseling started HRT in early 90s. Started dressing some at work but was passed over for promotion.  So I quit. Retired 2013. FFS in July this year and I haven’t looked back. It took 50 years to realize my dream. Don’t let that be you.</p>

Anonymous

Hi Jill, so happy to read your story. Congrats on becoming you and not looking back. I too started my “new” life at age 50. Can’t wait to chat with you, ohhhh, please consider writing your story and sharing it in one of the Forums? Others will benefit greatly from hearing your story and being here at CDH. Again, WELCOME, we’re happy to have you with us.

Anonymous

Jill, when you get a few moments will you also update your profile for us? That lets everyone get to know you just a little bit and we all learn from each other. Again, WELCOME to CDH, we’re so happy to have you with us.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Great intro Jill! Thanks for registering with us. Look forward to talking more and gettiing to know you better!
      Cyn

Anonymous

Hello Jill, welcome to CDH. Great intro story. Like the other ladies, I’d love to learn more. I’m sure your story would help and encourage others.

Enjoy having a look around the site and reading the stories posted by others.

Great to have you on board.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?