• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi all well I’m getting there day by day gradually building the courage to be who I want to be still lots to learn but I will get there

Joann,

I understand from where you are coming.  I spent more than 20 years hidden in the closet and denying all of who I was.  It was less than year ago that I accepted that MacKenzie was part of who I am.  I am still learning what this all means, but I do know that I am happier now.  Welcome to our little corner of heaven.  The ladies here have been a great help on my journey.  I wish you success.

MacKenzie

Hi Jo, welcome to CDH!  You are surrounded by other ladies here that share your struggle that are welcoming and supportive of each other.

– Mattie

Anonymous

WELCOME—JOANNE TO C D H THIS IS A GREAT SITE WHERE YOU CAN BE ALL THE GIRL YOU WANT TO BE. YOU DONT HAVE TO HIDE HERE WE ARE JUST LIKE YOU. SO JOIN US IN THE CHAT ROOM .BE A GIRL WITH US. YOU WILL HAVE FUN AND YOU MAY LEARN A LOT, AS WE ALL HAVE SO MANY STORIES TO TELL WE ARE SO ALIKE IN SOME WAYS AND YET SO DIFFERENT. HOPE YOU JOIN US —HUGS JENNIFER1

hi and thanks for you message it has been difficult for me and still is to be honest I can’t be a full time person but I am trying to be that person more and more I have lorlts to learn from the basics like where do k get shoes etc from but each day is a new learning day and hopefully one day I can be the real me

Hi Jo welcome feel free to talk to any of us we are all here for each other hugs beth

Anonymous

Hi Jo and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Rose
      Lady

Hi Jo, and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?