Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

My name is Joanna. I am in my 40s. Joanna is my alter ego. She is strong and confident. I love being her several times a week.

I have been crossdressing off and on in secret since I was a teenager but lately I have been I have doing it more in the last 2 years during my free time at home.

I guess I can say my crossdressing urges have been fueled mostly due to my female coworkers. I always loved many of the beautiful outfits they wear to work. I’m not saying by no means they dress slutty in any way. I totally respect them and many of these women are my friends.

I really love their beautiful skirts, tights, boots, and high heels they usually wear. Their clothes are very beautiful and always wanted to know what they would feel like on my body.

I like wearing business attire like pencil skirts and heels. I bought a few leather skirts because I love the feel of them. I really like pairing these skirts with fishnet tights and a beautiful pair of black leather boots and a lovely top.

I hope I finally found a safe place where I can make friends who are true to themselves.

Thanks,

Joanna

Anonymous

Hello Joanna

Welcome to CDH

Hugs

Jessica

Hi Joanna nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here.. You have joined the best CD site on the internet so much to see and do here so read these forums and posts and enjoy the stories from these ladies here.. So ask many questions from clothing to makeup to every thing you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So get settled in and relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself .. You are a new sister and family member .. We are a very accepting and supportive  bunch of ladies here .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Joanna ..happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Wonderful meeting another Canadian girl here with us. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Joanna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Greta
      Duchess

All sounds smashing Joanna. So nice youve friends with yr coworkers. Best, Greta

Anonymous

Hi Joanna

I am new new here as well. I already feel so welcome from everyone on my first day so wanted to welcome you as well. I am sure you will have a great experience here. Check all the features out and you will find something that interests you.

Welcome aboard

Holly

Hi Joanne, Welcome to the CHD family. That outfit sounds lovely. I love my pencil skirts too. You’ve found the right place to make friends honey. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Joanna!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My dressing also began with a fascination with women’s clothes and wanting to look like them and wear the clothes they wore. I wanted to wear girl’s clothes not boy’s. Mom helped me out a bit with that, letting me wear pantyhose, heels and bra. I wanted everything in my size but because of dad finding them, I was limited to what I could have and wear.

At 13 I began buying my own pantyhose. I wanted to get a bunch of bras, panties, shoes and dresses also but because of the dad factor, mom would not allow it.

At 17, I bought some short shorts and platform wedge heels. I began sneaking out wearing them. I hid the shoes in the trunk of my car. In the house, I would put on my pantyhose, little shorts and socks, then put long pants or sweats on. I would walk out to the car, drive off a little, get my shoes out of the trunk, take off my socks and long pants and put on the platform wedges.

When I was 18, I got my own place and could dress freely. It was great. I could wear what ever I wanted all the time. if I wanted to go out, I just walked from the house to the car. No hiding clothes under other clothes and shoes in the trunk of the car. No changing in the car. I got to live a lot of dreams and fantasies.

There was moments of intense fear, incredible excitement and amazing adventures. I did some things I never though of or dreamed about that were so great. Crossdressing has enabled me to do and experience things I never would have done. I love it. Unbelievable fun and such a thrill and rush like nothing else.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?