Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Joni Stevens
      Duchess

Today is my first day on this site –

loving it – having lots of fun on the chat!

I’m actually very new to the world of CD –

just started a few weeks ago –

now I’m thinking why didnt I try this much earlier in life!

I thought about it for a couple years and finally

jumped in and bought some clothes, makeup etc 3 weeks ago.

Being a closet Girl at this point, it might take

me a while to upload some pics –

but I’ll get there!

Looking forward to new friendships with my Lady friends here!

Hi Joni

You will get there and probably sooner than you think. Playing with makeup can be so much fun you will find yourself getting a lot of practice. We were all closet girls at one time. Every girl is also scared her first time out but the more you do it the easier it gets.

Barbie

Joni Stevens
        Duchess

Thanks Barbie for your warm welcome – I already feel at home here with
        my new Sisters!

Hi Joni,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy your journey.

Alice

Hi Joni nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life… When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Joni as she takes her journey down her girly road in life ..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away he he .. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Joni Stevens
        Duchess

Thank you Stephanie I appreciate that! what a lovely welcome! looking forward to many girlfriend chats with you!

Welcome Joni!  I’m new here too but I am really loving this community of girls ❤️, glad you found us😘

Joni Stevens
        Duchess

Hi Jasmine – so nice to meet you!

love and hugs
        Joni

Hi Joni. It’s my first day too.  It’s a great site and yes I should have joined last year.

Take care

Joni Stevens
        Duchess

Hi Susan
        youre new too – thats awesome!

big hug from me!

love
        Joni

Hi Joni. From another Minnesotan welcome to the group. I’m in Mankato. Ask all the questions you need answers to, the girls here are very loving and helpful.  Drop me a PM if you would like.

Beth

Joni Stevens
        Duchess

hi Beth
        looking forward to getting to know you –
        thanks for your message!
        great to meet a fellow minnesotan girlfriend on CDH!

hugs
        Joni

Welcome home Joni! Jump in the waters fine! Aurora B.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Joni,

Welcome from another closet girl that started later in life!

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Joni, welcome to heaven. Arriving late to party is fashionable. You made it! That’s all that matters. Now, let’s have so fun girl!!!

Joni Stevens
      Duchess

just got around to updating my profile(bio etc) – thanks everyone for your support
      I’m so happy to be here on CDH!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Joni ..happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Joni Stevens
        Duchess

Thanks Stephanie for that lovely welcome!

it feels so wonderfully supportive here

hugs,

Joni

Anonymous

Welcome Joni
      I’m also a late-ish starter sweetness and i hope that you get the same benefits i have done when i was in your shoes about 3-4 weeks ago!
      Hoping that you make plenty of friends that will help you on your way in your journey!
      check out those Polls/Topics and enjoy the site!
      Hugs & Kisses
      Anna xxx

Joni Stevens
        Duchess

Thanks Anna!

I feel so supported and loved here, thanks to members like you!

Joni xxx

Anonymous

Joni Dearest

There are lots of girls just like me that are more experienced but just follow your heart Sweetness and your dreams will come true!
          I have only been here two or so weeks but not as forthcoming as others,they can guide you and advise you but if you wish to be friends it would be great!
          Hugs & Kisses
          Anna xxx

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Joni and welcome to CDH, you came to the right place sweet heart, you’re going to love it here. All your sisters here are so kind and caring and very willing to help their sisters with any and everything. It was the best thing I ever did since joining last December. I am no longer the lonely girl with no one to talk to and have a wonderful group of friends and hope you will be one too.

Love,

Trish

Joni Stevens
        Duchess

Thank You Trish –

so great to connect with you – looking forward to chatting –

hit me up anytime.

hugs kisses

Joni

Trish White
          Baroness

Me too Joni, I love meeting new girls, have a great day.

Love,

Trish

Joni Stevens
            Duchess

Love your profile background photo – so hot!

Revel
      Baroness

Joni,

Hello sister and my new friend! I can relate. I used to be shy like you, but after joining CDH, it helped me tremendously. The “sisters” here will treat you with love and acceptance like they have with me. Welcome to CDH, and welcome to the family. 🙂

Hugs, Revel

Joni Stevens
        Duchess

Thanks Revel for that warm welcome!

You’re right CDH is so great – the sisters here are so awesome

– I feel totally loved and supported.

looking forward to chatting with you!

hugs

Joni

Revel
          Baroness

You’re welcome. I’m looking forward to chatting with you too. I love to communicate, and I love the fact that you’re located in Minnesota! 🙂

Revel

Anonymous

Welcome Joni

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Joni.

Hugs, Liara

Joni Stevens
        Duchess

Thanks Liara – it has been so great to be part of CDH!

hugs

Joni

Welcome aboard Joni!

this is the best place to start your travels. I’m I life long CDer and I feel so new to it just reading and listening to the others. CDH is such a wonderful place. I just love it here, and I hope you will too.

Lisa💋

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Joni,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?