Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

New to all this, would love to make new besties! Feel free to add me. I’d love to do a shopping trip sometime soon!

Hi Josie,

Welcome to CDH!!! You will find lots of ladies here to meet and develop wonderful friendships with.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hello Josie⚘

Welcome to CDH hun…

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Anonymous

Thanks hun, I feel so welcomed here 🙂

Anonymous

Thanks for making me feel so welcomed hun xoxo

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Josie

hello and its very nice to meet you.  You have arrived to a beautiful and very friendly site .The ladies here are are so helpful and understanding. I’m just new to dressing and just in the short time being here has help me in so many ways . From closet to opening up has helped build my confidence and express my feminine feelings making me feel much better inside. You too will feel the warmth from all that is here.  Chat ,much to read and  Friendships everywhere. Happy you’ve join us and have a wonderful journey ahead  . Chat anytime.  Hug’s 🌹

Anonymous

I can’t wait to get to know you lovely ladies:)

Anonymous

Josie.⚘

You will love it here. Everyone, us ladies are friendly. Check out chat to. It’s great.

Hugs hun

Natasha💋

Hi Josie welcome to CDH.The ladies here are very friendly and helpful. Robin

Hi Josie,

Welcome, it is great to meet you, lots of friendly girls here, the shopping trip sounds lovely.

Jessica x

Hi, hello Josie, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Josie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Josie, and welcome! You’ll meet many new friends here.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?