Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Joy Luck
      Lady

I have been getting bolder letting my fem out.  More of my wardrobe is becoming fem.  I have been using makeup a bit out and about.  I like this part of myself, wish I could go all in.  One day.

Hi Joy nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road in life..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Joy as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away .. Just do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better and thankyou.. So girlfriend again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Sounds like you’re in a good place, Joy. There’s no right or wrong amount of fem to show, keep keeping pace with your comfort level.

Hugs and kisses,
      W.

Hi Joy,

Welcome to CDH.  Halloween is coming quickly.  A wonderful opportunity for Joy to venture out and have a  fun  outing.

Alice

Joy Luck
        Lady

I have always wanted to be Catwoman from Batman.  The Michelle Pfeiffer one. I have a sewing pattern I promised myself I would make.  I like to sew

Hi Joy,

Perfect.  Find a black bodysuit and your outfit will work.  Finish with a pinned on tail and ears and whisker and then the black mask.  Have fun.

Alice

Anonymous

I am full time girl 👧. Your first time out is exciting then you want more and more. Living as a girl 👧 is so nice. We are all at different levels and have to decide how far we want to go and take one step at a time and enjoy. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Joy

welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Joy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Joy Luck
        Lady

Thank you Rozalyn.  Ya know it’s a small world.  We may yet meet up someday

Your welcome Joy, you never know i might make it to Keystone some time in the future and meet up with you there X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

J J
      Lady

Hello and welcome,

Just enjoy the road ahead, where ever it may lead you. It is fun playing with fem items, a little make up here, a new pair of shoes or a top there, and soon you will be confident enough to present how you want. I did a lot of the same things. After underdressing for years I started experimenting and being bolder with make up and outer wear. It was great fun, and still is, as is going out fully en femme.

Hi Joy

Welcome to CDH

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?