Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m a straight man about 40 (and young-looking for my age). A friend sent me here. I’m not a crossdresser, TS/TG, gender confused or any of that, actually (nothing against those people).

I want to do an MTF makeover. Just once. I want to do a photoshoot with dresses (wedding dressssss!!!!) and lingerie and go out in public as a girl. But only if it could be done completely convincingly.

I have a slender build but I’m 6’4″ and have manly facial features (a longish nose, most prominent among them). I have looked at youtube makeup tutorials and there’s waaaay more to learn than I’m interested in for just a one-time thing. I’m willing to buy all the dresses, breastforms, shoes, corsets, lingerie, hosiery, wigs, etc, and even hire a photographer myself. I don’t really have a budget on the thing, I just want it to be right.

What I need is someone to help me with the makeup and getting dressed. Preferably someone who has done this before. I found a few local “studios” nearby that specialize in this, but when I look at the photos of their clients, I’m not that impressed with what I see. I am willing to travel if there’s a particularly good place somewhere outside of my immediate area. I have a passport. 😉

I want it to be sexy and beautiful, but not overdone. I see a lot of drag queen type of makeup online and that looks much too exaggerated for what I’m thinking (again, nothing against those people). I want wedding makeup, not stage makeup.

I’m absolutely in love with what they did in this video to this guy: https://youtu.be/9iqTzqDced0?t=3429

I think I’m in the right place for finding help.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Juliana  This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for . To understand and better ourselves in everyway  becoming very the  ladies we feel like  being. What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more.

Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Greta
      Duchess

Hi Juliana. A fantastic idea. And i love the couple in the video. I cant help you with advice but please share yr photos when done. I often feel I want to express my own inner beauty and innocence

X

Greta

Hi Juliana,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Juliana! You are definitely in the right place.

You said you weren’t impressed with the photos you saw at local studios. Were any of them these:

http://tgmiss.com/
      https://transformationsbyrori.com/index-https.html

TGMiss has a good reputation. I’ve read several happy posts about them. I don’t know anything about the other one.

It might be worth contacting them even if you didn’t like the photos. Most professional makeup artists can achieve any look you desire. Just ask.

If you decide to travel, there are plenty of transformation services listed in the Places section of CDH. You won’t need to travel internationally.

Getting a makeover can be life changing. You may discover someone you didn’t know existed, and she might not want to go away. Just sayin’. You don’t need to identify as anything. Being true to yourself is all that matters. It’s what we all strive for.

Hope you’ll stick around and post some photos from your upcoming makeover! Best of luck to you!

Emily

Welcome Juliana!

I didn’t come here to argue with you about what is and isn’t a crossdresser. In my mind, a crossdresser is someone who makes a lifestyle out of it. I just think it’d be fun to do it once and done. If you don’t think there’s a distinction there, that’s cool. You’re entitled to believe whatever you like. Have a wonderful day!

Inga,
      I found a makeup artist locally who normally works with women. I contacted her and explained what I was after. And, she’s agreed to help. She even said she could teach me to do the makeup on my own if I wish. I sent her some photos of myself and the kinds of looks I like and she thinks it’s very attainable. This will happen late April or early May due to some minor medical issue I’ll be dealing with until then. Needless to say, I’m very excited. I’ll be sure to post photos when I have some!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?