Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m new here and I’m ready to talk.  I’m sure my story is similar to yours.  I’m tired of crying and hiding, I want out!

take care,

Julie.

Anonymous

Hi Julie

I joined a week or so ago and have found nothing but friendship and support.  I’m sure the girls here will help you on your way.

Hi Julie, this is the place to be, you can be the women you want to be, get  advice on the new things to learn and to have people listen on the days you need a shoulder.

Big Hugs

Alison

Hi Julie! I just joined to and I understand how you feel. I think you have made a great step reaching out.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Julie  welcome,   have many here to chat with , talk about what concerns you  and receive advice to make one feel comfortable and at ease.  As you have said many of our stories are similar and being here reading many of the articles really help to understand our passions to dress. Be free to explore and enjoy being part of a community that cares. 🌹

Hi Julie,

You’ve come to the right place!

Welcome !!!

– Stephanie

Anonymous

Aweee   Welcome Julie!   Crying with you gurl.   Hope you find peace here.

❤️

P

You’re not alone here Julie. ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Sabina

Anonymous

Hi Julie my name is Lyla and ai am new here too. And feel exactly like you , its good to know we are not alone in this world . Here to support you Lyla

Anonymous

We have all been through that Julie. Now its time to be ourselves. Welcome sis

Anonymous

Welcome Julie!! Always here to talk or just listen. Hugs, Ally

Really thank you everyone for all of your acceptance.  It truly is wonderful.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?