• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m katie I’m single and 43 from Berkshire in looking for other girls for friendship.

I like to dress in casual clothes prefer short skirts, leggings, I love wearing my see through tights with no panties on when I go to the woods to meet men or other girls.

My friend said I look like a teen slut in them as I like to wear like leggings with my short ugg boots and a short top, wig and makeup.

Love being seen dressed and not shy to post a pic or two online.

Thank you for reading.

Katie xx

Welcome Katie, sounds like you are a fun gurl.

Hi Katie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Katie,

I’m a big fan of sheer tights also. I’m glad you’re able to get out and have fun.

Hi Katie, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. I am sure you will find some friends on here to share experiences and get advice on crossdressing matters. For a lot of us crossdressing is not a sexual thing, but for those of us that do I advise you to be careful. Even in this day and age, there are still a lot of mean spirited people out there that would do harm to girls like us if they can. I can only hope that you never encounter such a horrid person. Hope you enjoy the site and reach out to our members. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. – Blessings

Hi Katie, welcome to CDH 🙂

Anonymous

Welcome Katie, hope you enjoy being here.

Welcome Katie!

Anonymous

Hello Katie,

Welcome from another UK girl.

Gilly

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Katie

welcome . You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Way to go gurl

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?