Tagged: , , , ,

• This topic has 16 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I’m Katie am a new member, I’m in Berkshire UK looking for other girls for dressing, makeup and friendship

Thanks xx

Hi Katie,

Welcome, from another U.K. Katie. x

Alice Black
      Duchess

Kat.ie,

Welcome to CDH. I am Alice Black. I just joined CDH 2 weeks ago. I have made a lot of friends here and had great conversations. You will too, I see you are English. I have made friends with Katie Collins, Lizzie Johnson and Marcie May and have conversed with all 3 of these lovely English lasses extensively. Contact them – they will give you a warm welcome.

Alice Black

Anonymous

Hi Katie.

Ok thanks I message them.

Katie xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Katie

welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Katie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome from another UK member. Gilly

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Katie

nice to see another British girl on here !

I’m down in the  south the Dutchy  of Cornwall, but do get about a lot and enjoy my fem time!

I strongly recommend attending the Annual Sparkle weekend event in Manchester which is the biggest  event of its kind in the world, and its free!!  you will meet lots of lovely people and can attend the various workshops on dressing and makeup styles.

Welcome to the forum !

Dawn xx

Hi Katie, welcome to CDH 🙂

Anonymous

Hi katie I’m Rebecca from London ….cross dressing for many years…welcome to Cdh…been here a week and I love it…hope we can talk soon …enjoy the site x

Hugs Rebecca xx

Hi Katie,

Welcome, I am also from the U.K. but a bit further north than you.  I am always happy to chat so feel free to get in touch.

Jessica.

Welcome Katie!

Hi Katie. I am also UK based but from further up the M6 .

Hi Katie, Teralynn here. As you can see already, there are quite a few girls on here from the UK! You will probably find a few close to where you are, so reach out to our members. I am in Florida, but have a lot of crossdressing experience so if I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Katie,

The chances of meeting up are pretty remote but every person on this site will make you feel like you belong.

Good luck and don’t be shy…..Sally xx

Hello Katie.
      Something for everyone here. I have no idea about the geography of the UK but I’ve a few gals from there and I’ve only been here a short time. I’m sure there is someone close to you that you can meet and hang out with. Till then there are plenty of wonderful gals here to make friends with.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Katie.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?