• This topic has 18 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hiiii I’m Kayla I love crossdressing and stuff obviously i guess 😉 and I’m looking for someone to do it with…anyone in the Jacksonville Nc area? 😀

Anonymous

Hello Kayla. Welcome to CDH. I hope you look around here, and enjoy our wonderful home. Hugs Rochelle.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kayla   welcome  this is a beautiful place and members can be found almost everywhere so in time I’m sure you’ll find someone close. I know this as I have made friends here over my time and have met some wonderful girls from the Carolina”s .  So enjoy all that we have to offer and start a journey with many around you, to chat; share stories with and most of all develop lasting friendships from all over and soon close to you.  Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here. 🌹

Hi Kayla from North Carolina…welcome to CDH! We have lots of girls here who are close to you. I am sure they will intro themselves. I look forward to hearing more about your life and the CD scene down there. I live in Elliot Lake, northern Ontario, Canada.

Lady Veronica

Hi Kayla welcome to crossdresser heaven you will find support advice and everything else I’m in the uk so I’m nowhere near you but anyway hope you enjoy your stay we are all lovely here. ❤️💕

Hey, Still looking for a friend?

Kayla I’m in Jacksonville would love to play

Welcome

Anonymous

Welcome Kayla, you will enjoy CDH.

Welcome Kayla!

Anonymous

Hi Kayla !

Anonymous

Not in Jacksonville but in Goldsboro. We can chat if you like.

Hi Kayla !

Welcome to CDH !

Hugs

Autumn

Hello, Kayla, I’m new to this site as well, so far everyone has been wonderful. Not in North Carolina, but I am here for any kind of support you need in a chat!

Im new too

Im in Wilmington area.

Ricky
      Lady

Kinston, nc

Ricky
      Lady

Kinston here. Not far

Anonymous

Hi Kayla, welcome aboard. Allentown PA here but best of luck finding someone nearby. I’m hoping for the same.

Crystal

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?