Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am fortunate in that each day I can choose what I wish to wear as long as I do not leave the house ( agreement with wife ). I must get going now . I need to get dinner ready , fix my make-up , slip on my dress, step into my heels, put on my nails, choose different clip on earrings, necklace as well .

Looking forward to meeting others and learning.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

HI Kelli   welcome and it’s very nice to meet you. Just recently came out to my wife an since then find my myself more involved in household chores. Having a empty nest here at home my wife love’s coming home to a clean and organized house. Getting dressed in a nice work dress low heels at least for a while ( giggle!!! ) got some flats that way can cruise the house radio rocking an me prancing along with the music. Just love it and my wife’s is now mentioning getting my a pretty frenchmaid outfit. Wow!! Being feminine and dressing to me it’s the feel the comfort and not sexual. But a maid’s outfit I think may draw my mind to wander. Then shortly there after coming from work the  other day  she says:  that way my bedroom  would be cleaned and ready when I come home from work. A little slap on my rump as she walks away.  Hummmm!    Never mind Halloween I hope dress up comes early. It’s fun being who we feel we are and being here chatting, meeting wonderful gals and friends made. Happy to meet and enjoy your time here.chat anytime.  🌹

Howdy Kelli Lynn……WELCOME to CDH.  Your relationship with your wife sounds wonderful. You are very lucky. I would like to hear more about this arrangement LOL.  My door is always open….do drop by a set a spell.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?