• This topic has 18 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Davina.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies, my name is Kelly. I am a 62 year closeted CD living in FL. I am making another attempt to come to grips with who I am, it’s been a life long struggle as I have periods where I desperately want to be a woman. I have never said these words or even typed them so this is all a bit surreal to me.

Any whooo, I am glad to be here and appreciate the warm welcome.

Besitos

Kelly

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kelly, and welcome to cdh!  It really is a bit surreal saying – or typing – those words for the first time, isn’t it?  Rather empowering too I think; congratulations on taking that step.  And I think you will find cdh is a safe and supportive place for those steps, I hope you can settle in with us!

Nice to meet you Kelly 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

Welcome, Kelly.  I hear what you’re saying.  I’ve been struggling too.  You’ve come to the right place.  You can get all kinds of help and support here.

Hi Kelly nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With being a sunshine state girl you have many girlfriends here as my self i was born and raised in central Fla. moved to NE Montana 15 years ago .. As for making friends here there are so mant ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girlfriend we all are all just a click away .. When you get comfortable with us girl please join in the forums with a story or two about the life and times of Kelly as she travels down her girly path in life .. So again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Kelly, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s really nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Hello Kelly, welcome sister.

Anonymous

Hello Kelly,
      I am 55 and feel your pain. God IMHO Directed me to this wonderful site in April of this year. I hope I didn’t freak you out with the G word. I do feel though it was devine intervention that brought me to “CDH”. I have cross dressed since a very young age. It was something that always was a part of me. I went through all the guilt and purging. This space has helped me be me. I have tried orher internet groups. Most were a lot of sexual innuendo and flakes. CDH is a group of people with that are caring, supportive, helpful, and understanding. Thank you Ladies
      And welcome Kelly. Feel free to check out my profile and if you feel we have something in common freind me,
      Hugs and Kisses Amber

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kelly getting over the nervousness of writing your first post is certainly emotional  but exciting as well.  I’m happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to CDH! It does feel strange to have such strong feminine feelings sometimes. You have plenty of company here though, and lots of support.

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Kelly, and welcome. As another senior corssdresser I can understand the conflict you must have had with your desire to explore your feminine side. We are so many times a product of the world around us, and it seems guilt and shame can be a prime contributor in how we see things. I speak from first-hand experience. I was an active crossdresser in Chicago in the late 60’s, when it was illegal in many places. I had an event take place which left me with such an indelible mark I basically stopped dressing for almost fifty years. When I returned about five years ago (at age 68), I came back with a completely different perspective; that being I didn’t really care what others thought about me. As a result, I was open about my passion. The acceptance I received exceeded my expectations. I guess what I am trying to say is each of our circumstances is different, and there is certainly no one-size-fits-all solution to exploring our feminine nature. However, once guilt is removed from the equation, it becomes so much easier. I look forward to hearing more about your journey! Hugs, Paulette

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Kelly,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you and it was great to see you in chat earlier, I hope to see you there again soon.

I hope you make lots of new friends, I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Kelly welcome to CDH. It truly is a beautiful place with very kind and helpful ladies.

Enjoy

Susan

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Kelly and welcome to CDH. You are going to love it here and all your sisters are happy to welcome you to our family. The fastest way to get to know the girls is to go on ‘chat’. And if you need someone to talk to message me and I will happy to chat with you.

Love,

Trish

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I know exactly how you feel Kelly. Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi, Kelly – welcome to CDH! I live alone, so I don’t have an SO to deal with, but it seems like you need to embrace your inner female first and foremost. The gurls here can help you with specifics better than I can.
      Best Wishes, and Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Kelly –

Welcome to CDH.

You’re not alone in your feelings, I denied (actually didn’t even recognize) this part of myself my whole life until a couple years ago.  I now embrace this part of myself and it feels good to be able to accept who I am.  Shortly after I came out to my wife (which was a nerve racking experience) she suggested I go to therapy to understand this part of myself.  When I contacted my therapist initially I was sweating bullets and was extremely nervous as I told someone that I am a crossdresser for the first time.  Since that time I have become comfortable with who I am.  I am only out to my wife and therapist, although I did go to a support group meeting once so the four people that were there met Suzanne.  Unfortunately it wasn’t the type of group I was looking for so I didn’t go back, but I was made to feel welcome and was very comfortable being dressed with others.  It was an experience I wouldn’t mind having again.  Hope to see you in chat and be sure to check out the forums as they provide a lot of advice and encouragement.

OXO
      Suzanne

Davina
      Lady

Welcome to CDH. So glad you posted your note. You, myself and others are not alone!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?