Tagged: ,

• This topic has 15 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi there!

My name is Kira. I’m currently living/working in a country where CD is illegal. I’m using VPN to reach your site. However, I been outside few times as female.

I was born in Russia (that time it was USSR), 37 old, have family.

Will publish my photo letter.

🙂

Welcome to CDH, Kira. All of the girls here are very helpful and love to chat…..Me Too!

I love Siberian Huskies and have enjoyed their company for 40 yrs.  Feel free to drop me a chat note anytime…..

Lady Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kira   thank you for coming and joining us here. It is so difficult when a person has to hide her identity but it’s disturbing when it’s illegal. Here you will be safe and guarded and be free to express yourself. We have many gals here who would love to chat and offer advice and encouragement making your stay most comfortable. Some relax and enjoy all this place has to offer. Be safe dear. 🌹

Hi Kira, well I’m glad you found this site. All the girls are really helpful and very friendly.  I understand that who you are is very dangerous where you live please be safe.  Hugs – Terrisa

Anonymous

Veronica, Stephanie, Terrisa,

Many thanks for the replies!
      Last time when I walked in public place, I heard whistling. I was so scared. I’m not even sure that whistling was addressed to me 🙂
      (I was in blue leggings and blouse)

Actually, I’m not a person who looking for some extreme life. However, walking in public gave me more confidence in my pass.

ps. Veronica, I never saw Siberian Huskies in Siberia 🙂 Mostly people have German Shepherd or mixed -breed dogs as home security. Unfortunately, most of the dogs living in the small wood dog houses. (As you may aware the winter in Russia  is really strong  at least in my area can reach -37 C  (-34 Fahrenheit)

Anonymous

I have posted two of mine pictures in “All crossdresser photos”

So, now you will know how I look like…

Hi Kira,

Welcome, so very nice to meet you!!! I love your pictures, very sexy girl!!!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna

Anonymous

Lana, thank you!

Veronica,

Wow! -54 !! After Yukon and Arctic-  I will consider Siberia as Miami beach )))

I’m really happy that I met all of you here <3

Kira……love your photos…….receiving a whistle is very un-nerving at first…..now I quite enjoy them and always smile back.  Cold here in Canada too.  I have been in our Yukon and Arctic……-54 celcius with my dog team (not for long thou….even pups didn’t like it!

Love and hugs……………..

Lady Veronica

Welcome Kira so glad you have joined us here at CDH.

Kira, you’ve got such a courage! I admire you

Anonymous

Thanks Ariana.  I’m very glad to see nice girls here! 🙂

Hi Kira

Welcome. Glad you could join us , especially if you have to use a VPN to do so. You’re an inspiration.

*hugs*

Rachel.

Anonymous

Rachel, a lot of people use VPN. Even making a call through skype could be a real problem.

Anyway, I’m happy that I can use VPN technology to beat restrictions.

VPN is illegal, CD is illegal, Skype is illegal…is 21 century now?(

Anyway, trying to find positive moments over here. 🙂

Anonymous

I have tried phone app that creating awesome effects…

Anonymous

Seems I can’t load pictures here

Admin – can you delete last 2 posts?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?