Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,

Just here to chat with other gurls.  Hoping to find some close to my age (79).

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Lani,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Lani,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Lani,

Welcome to CDH. You are going to love the content of the site and all the wonderful ladies you will mee here.

I am in California as well, sitting out the snow and rain. Hope you are warm and safe wherever you are.

Hugs

Debbie

Lizzie
      Lady

Hi Lani
      70 something here.

Welcome to CDH you will find friends here that you looking for this is a very supportive and understanding community hope you enjoy it. Welcome again.

Hugs April

Hi Lani,

I just turned 69 in January. There are a lot of senior ladies here, glad you’re now one of us.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Lani welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m 70 in May, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lani hi from Canada, I’m 65 years young and here you’ll find many wonderful gurls who only now discovered their feminine feelings much later in life. happy to welcome you here with us . never too late to experience this as I have found late myself . Always had this feeling but not until my 60,s that I actually came out to my wife and started this journey. Many like ourselves here discovering this and with the help and support I have received here and the many wonderful ladies with their advice really help me understand how to cope with theses confusing changes. Very nice meeting you and enjoy being part of this wonderful community.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Elana, I am 75 and underdress every day (bra with triangle inserts), panty with liner, camisole, leggings, women’s top and fragrance. Lingerie 24/7 for me. This time of year I sleep in an ankle length gown and as it warms up here in cincinnati I will start wearing a chemise to bed.

Hi Mani, and welcome.  I am 75 and only returned to crossdressing about six years ago.  I am thoroughly enjoying being Paulette at every opportunity.   I have met so many wonderful people here and have made many new friends,  some of whom I have had the pleasure of meeting face-to-face.   I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. ❤Paulette❤

I AM 72.RETIRER FOR  ABOUT  10 YEARS NOW. BEEN DRESSING  FULL TIME NOW. AND LOVING IT. WIFE IS 100% HELPFUL. DONNA

Hi Elana nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they are on..  So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Elana as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away.. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better  thanks .. So once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Lani and welcome to CDH, you can come to any of your sisters for anything. We’re here for you. Oh and there’s a group you can join called Over 50. I’m 72 and would love if you joined.

Trish

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?