• Author

I’d love to hear from any other ladies in central Scotland xx

Sammatha
      Lady

Hi laura

In belfast but would love to chat

Welcome to cdh

Sam x

Lovely to hear from you, Sam. I’m a bit of a novice with chat rooms but will definitely be exploring the rest of the site so I’ll watch out for you xx

Welcome

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Laura welcome . You’ll find just that many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. We have many ladies here who reside out your way and on time I’m sure you’ll find them. This is a beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome from England.

Thanks, Donna, its good to hear from you wherever you come from :-), just a pity its so far away to meet up xx

Hi Laura

Welcome to the site from another Scot. We are verrrry rare. Hope you have fun exploring.

Love

B

Hi, Bianca, thanks for getting in touch. We do seem to somewhat thin on the ground round here 😉

Hi Laura,

Welcome from South of the border.

Jessica x.

I really like your profile, Jessica, and share an interest in similar things. Not the best keyboard operator but always happy to message xx

Hi Laura, welcome to CDH 🙂

Thanks, Alicen , still finding my way around xx

Hi Laura !

Welcome to CDH !

Hugs

Autumn

Thanks, Autumn, I’m having fun exploring the site 😀, so many lovely people xx

I am not from Scotland  Halo agus faite Laura

Anonymous

Hi Laura,

I’m guessing not too many Scotsmen are that comfortable with admitting to themselves that they’re a CD!

I met a gay Scot recently, from North of Aberdeen. He’d moved to Brighton because it’s hard enough being gay where he lived. Not many partner choices…

He said he would think it near impossible to be CD where he lived, so congrats for having made this step, and welcome to CDH, quite simply the best site to discover answers to who you are.

Love Laura

Hi, Lauren, and thanks for getting in touch. Scotland is definitely a land where men are men and sheep are terrified 🤣🤣 so I’m not considering going public yet. Hopefully I’ll meet up with some like minded local people. xx

I wonder how many men wear half slips under their kilts?

Hi Laura

Welcome from Australia

Paula XX

Hi, Paula, thanks for the welcome 😀. I love the multinational nature of this site and everyone has been so friendly xx

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Laura, I’m a long way away in Canada. But I love your name, my connection to it, as it was my Mother’s name.

I joined about 9 or 10 months, and have found this a great and accepting place to spend my time.

Look around, explore, and get to know us better!

Amy

Thanks, Amy, I’ve not been here long but soooo many great people😀. It’s a pity we don’t all live near each other! Your interests and much of your cd journey are very similar to my own so please feel free to get in touch. Laura xx

Hello Laura. Welcome to the club. I was in Scotland last year and loved it. Where in Scotland are you? I hiked with a friend up Ben Nevis and then along the Great Glen Way from Ft Williams to Inverness… then rented a car and drove down to North Berwick for a week.   I bought a nice bra and panty set at some department store in Inverness… very nice quality and not that expensive.  I will be back!!

Hi Michelle, lovely to hear from you. I live in the central, east coast area. Beautiful country but so cold!!!

I know all the places you mention and have done a fair bit of travel in Scotland. I’m so glad you had a good time 😀 xx

Welcome Laura!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?