Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone I’m Lauren im 34 I’m a little shy at first but not when I get to know people, I’m from the southwest uk, hopefully will meet a few new friends on here x

Anonymous

Hello Lauren and welcome,

There is no need to be shy with us. You will find this is a safe environment for you to express yourself and make friends. Ask questions if you want, answer some too, there are so many here who have walked the same road we all walk to their complete transition or anywhere else along this road. This is a community of ladies who understand the difficulties and challenges so let your hair down and have some fun. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Howdy Lauren and welcome to CDH. All of your new sisters love to chat and assist in any way…..me too. There are lots of girls on the site from the UK….friends you will make. I look forward to learning more about you sweetie. My door is always open….come on in and pull up a chair…..let us chat.

Dame Veronica   (Yes….a real Dame)

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lauren  that’s perfectly normal many who arrive here including myself started very much shy and quite nervous. But I’m sure in time those feelings will slowly leave . Browse our site and start your journey with understanding and most of all advice and support  from many of our lovely ladies who wish only the best and love offering help to get you comfortable and at ease.  make many lasting friendships and Lauren we have many members right there in the beautiful united Kingdom so we enjoy your stay and know your part of a community that cares. Happy to meet you .   Hugs   Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Lauren!  Welcome and hope you enjoy the site as much as I do  and there are several U.K. Members   So I’m sure the next couple weeks you’ll have some chat with like minded individuals. Hi5

❤️

P

hi lauren im linda

Christy
      Lady

Hi Lauren, I’m Lauren.

😁

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?