Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello my name, or at least the name I prefer, is Lily. I’ve recently come out to a very short list of family members, I count my closest friends as family, and they’ve all been accepting. Some of them have even helped me get dresses, clothes and play with makeup. I would love any advice the community could give me on coming out, dressing up or anything else. Love Lily.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lily   a big step in our lives to open up such a deep secret and enjoy the acceptance  of others is a wonderful thing. Me it’s only  been  my wife but in time I hope to. Here though I have many and with a community of caring one can enjoy our love of dressing . I’m never been out in public but that too  I hope to soon.  Reading many of our stories here about others and their experiences helps in learning more about what we’re doing and too say it’s a lot to explore but having fun. Hope you will to and meet our ladies and receive warming advice from caring people in a loving community. Nice meeting you .🌹

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Welcome, Lily darling. You’ll find more friends here.

Hi Lily. Welcome to CDH, sweetie! Feel free to peruse our site and ask any of the sisters any questions you may have. They love to assist and help others. My door is always open…come on in and set a spell. If you need any assistance or advice, just let me know. I too would love to help you on your journy to femdom.

Lady Veronica

Hi Lily so happy you found CDH.  I love it here and there are some great ladies here that love to help and give advice on about anything.  Say hello and drop me a line anytime you like love to chat with you and trade girl secrets on makeup cloths or whatever.  Again Welcome to CDH.

Sara

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?