Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Luci Star
      Lady

Hello everyone, my name is Luci, I am a reasonably new crossdresser (6months) currently exploring being more feminine where and while I can

Hey beautiful! Welcome!

Hi Luci,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Luci,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Luci

Hello Sister, and Welcome to CDH!

Huggs
      Penny

Hi Luci nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed into our home as well as yours now also .. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there femme travels down there roads in life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then yea your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Luci as she travels down her girly road in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. I see you are just a hop and a skip away from us here well maybe a big hop im in North Eastern Montana USA  have fun girl .. I hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Luci Star
        Lady

Hi Stephanie thanks for the warmest of welcomes I have so much to learn and a long journey before I reach the likes of some of the lovely laddies here but I look forward to making new friends and growing in skill and confidence!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

Hi Luci and welcome!

Hi Luci!
      Welcome to CDH! So nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Hi Lucy

Welcome and feel free to ask anythung you want. I wont be much help but the rest off the girls will be able to help.

Love
      Michelle

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Luci,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are really friendly and supportive, I hope you make many friends.

I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message, I am happy to help if I can.

Tara.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Luci,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

luci  welcome. This is a beautiful place to be if your new to  this wonderful world. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to explore and help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. To dress is such an exhilarating  experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Luci Star
        Lady

Hi Stephanie, I indeed look forward to learning and exploring more!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?