Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Quick summary about me, my wife is my best friend, she loves all sides of me. Almost 150 friends and aquaintences know about Marissa. Turns out, I’m more popular among girlfriends when I’m dressed up. It’s been great fun opening up, after the initial days of anxiety, wondering what the response and reaction will be. Everyone has been incredible though.  Im Blessed as a crossdresser. Took many years to be confident.

Hi Marissa,

It seems such a coincidence that you posted this today! I’m actually planning on taking another step in my process of “coming out”.

Briefly some background about me (Nikki). I began dressing about 2 years ago. At first only in my apartment and under the tutoring of my girlfriend. So it’s helped me along more quickly than if I’d been alone trying to learn all the finer points about being and presenting myself as Nikki. In addition, I’ve been going out daily dressed with my gf and alone doing everyday things.

Today, March 12, 2019, I’ve reached a level of confidence and desire to present myself as Nikki to friends of mine and to my gf’s family. We (gf and I) are in total agreement on this decision and she is 100% supportive! Cool, right?!

I would greatly appreciate to hear how you went about your process and what you experienced and learned from taking this step!

Best regards, Nikki

Well. I started a Facebook account and it slowly took off. Initially for girl clothes pages and stuff. Then it slowly grew.  I added myself to groups, i catfished most of my friends. I’d mess with em. Then say, gotcha. I’ve met lots of girls too, in makeup groups, they all think it’s awesome. Part of the fun is my friends watch me mess with another friend, then come out, lots of laughs, and acceptance.

Ty, I suspect I will enjoy some of my friends reactions as well! You seemed to have so much fun with it. I believe that we’re amoung the fortunate few CD’s that have the support of our SO’s.

Again ty for such a prompt reply, have a super weekend

Nikki

Welcome Marissa!

It’s encouraging to hear such a positive experience with coming out; after some of the horror stories I’ve heard it’s good to know there are at least some people in the world who find our dressing as fun as we do.

Marissa, Hi and welcome

Thats amazing and sounds like alot of fun,Do enjoy meeting and being with all the girls here too.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Marissa,happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to expres yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships. So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Marissa!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?